Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
im flattered that they think my posting is bad enough to be used to torture detainees but im just not interested in inflicting it upon others lowtax please remove the cia advertisement banner from circulation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
lol if you haven't adblocked all the ads here so lowtax doesn't get one more god drat red cent out of you. 10 bucks I paied for this bullshit.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i only see ads on my iphone and im too lazy to get adblock for it or whatever

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
But they can tell you are a terrible person with no ability to form relationships and that's just the kind of person they need to hang muslims from the ceiling until their arms dislocate from their sockets.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Volume posted:

lol if you haven't adblocked all the ads here so lowtax doesn't get one more god drat red cent out of you. 10 bucks I paied for this bullshit.

I should have put ads on there! :qq:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

perfect

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

:hfive:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i only see ads on my iphone and im too lazy to get adblock for it or whatever

then get the awful app, nigga

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/awful-unofficial-something/id567936609?mt=8

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Professor Shark posted:

This is pretty good!

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Yeah tell the culinary institute of america to stfu already

or maybe I should leave my bio program and become a chef....

hmmmm....

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
That's a skinny lookin puppy in the OP's avatar.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

That's a skinny lookin puppy in the OP's avatar.

youre a loving retard he looks in good shape to me maybe your dogs are obese

naem
May 29, 2011

TEH AWFUL APP IS V GOOD ON MY IPHOJE SIx, I HAVE AMASTERS DIGREE!!

Nog
May 15, 2006

i'm already in the cia, i'm the one they sent to keep an eye on caro and monitor his posting

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
try h amstringing yourself op, cia does not take kindly to cripples (there aren't any handicap ramps at cia headquarters-0)

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

if you turn off the ads they'll just make a more direct attempt to recruit you by showing up at your house and inviting themselves inside to talk to you

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
i wish the cia would stop putting tracking chips in my teeth

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

EB Nulshit posted:

i wish the cia would stop putting tracking chips in my teeth

I wish the CIA would put tracking chips in my mouth. I hate getting lost.

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
yeah, that helps. but ones enough. even two are fine. the problem is they just keep putting more in

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
wish the cia would pay for my dental health

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

EB Nulshit posted:

yeah, that helps. but ones enough. even two are fine. the problem is they just keep putting more in

the problem is that they are sure you're trying to subvert their efforts somehow but they can't confirm it because your supposed dummy trackers are just too good and act exactly like their real ones, so the only thing for it is to keep putting more real ones in to try and catch you at swapping them out for ones that will work normally right up until you don't want to be found anymore

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Same.

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

this but unironically

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

EB Nulshit posted:

this but unironically

Same.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

For real though: CIA, FBI, MIA, ATF, ETC, leave me alone!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

redshirt posted:

For real though: CIA, FBI, MIA, ATF, ETC, leave me alone!

Stay Safe Government Spooks

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

watched a documentary about how the cia recruited nazis to fight commies and made heaps of cash from drugs the other day.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
lol if you don't think the feds have admin access

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I know someone who was working/studying at MIT. The government was interested in a microchip he was developing but he told them he didn't want anything to do with them.

Then when he went to his home country to visit his mom for a couple weeks he found out his visa had been revoked and he couldn't go back to the USA. owned

• Locked thread