Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Pierat posted:

you get to build a new one when you do that but no one wants to have to do it again...

I think you underestimate how much folks want to do just that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

nomadologique posted:

they are made of scissors u oval office!!

Actually, the entire thing is made of oxidized gold.

The commoners just think its iron. Why do you think everyone is fighting over it?

dog buttz posted:

I would vote for a king who had the sense to build a sensible golden throne.

If everyone knew it was gold, they'd just chip off pieces every time they need. No, only one individual knows the truth of the throne at a time:

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

nomadologique posted:

u r confused and thinking of that big gold dwarf statue in the hobbit but that didn't work smaug predictablye erupted out of it after a moment of tension and near release

Have you tried to melt it down to be sure?

loving commoners. They have no vision beyond their poo poo-stained life.

• Locked thread