Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

please advise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Mine too

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

possibly stop eating rotten eggs, OP

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
stop smelling your farts. or just hold in your farts

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Grody posted:

please advise
enjoy

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
That's weird cause I was just thinking how my sulfur and rotten eggs smelled like the ops farts. Small world

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Doctor J Off posted:

stop smelling your farts. or just hold in your farts

sometimes I just cant resist putting my hand back there as im about to fart and smelling my hand immediately after. i know its a problem but what can i do?

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

my farts also smell like farts, op

Dravinski
May 5, 2013

Sometimes mines smell like popcorn vaguely. Is this bad???

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Dravinski posted:

my pee smells like popcorn sometimes, strange coincidence

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Dravinski posted:

smelling mines is very bad and quite dangerous

Dravinski
May 5, 2013

But are we dying though?

dsrii
Sep 13, 2014
I've read about this before... this might sound strange, but you might actually have a lump of feces stuck just deep enough inside your rear end in a top hat, that when you fart it makes them smell awful. The solution was to get a rubber glove, put your finger up your rear end and pick it out.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Grody posted:

sometimes I just cant resist putting my hand back there as im about to fart and smelling my hand immediately after. i know its a problem but what can i do?

a complicated problem that many suffer from. my advise is to cut off you're hands

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I drink lots of milk to make my farts smell like the inside of the spaceship from event horizon

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I seriously just ate an entire box of Fiber One bars. When I fart myself to death, please hold a vigil for me in World of Warcraft. TIA.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Give Pat a Job posted:

I seriously just ate an entire box of Fiber One bars. When I fart myself to death, please hold a vigil for me in World of Warcraft. TIA.

fiber one bars are hosed up and evil

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

i think its getting worse. Is it possible to die from the smell of your own farts im feeling like passing out

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
a bay

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Grody posted:

i think its getting worse. Is it possible to die from the smell of your own farts im feeling like passing out

quick lock yourself in the garage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Your anus is haunted and i just moved in don't expect me to uproot anytime soon.

• Locked thread