Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Emphasis on the word recurring.

What is your worst nightmare?

Have you had the same nightmare since your youth?

Do you know what time means?

Do you know what it means?

I know what it means.

Define yourself by the opposite of instruction.

Lessons, unlearned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
http://forums.somethingawful.com/search.php?action=do_search_posthistory&userid=122448

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
your posting

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
inmho...............it would be, the posting.. of the OP

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

a starwar betamax posted:

I know... right?

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
i was horrified for four years by the thought of barack obama winning a second term in the while house. then, to my shock and dismay.....

jesus wept

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

OH poo poo NOT THE NO TAX PEOPLE!!!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
redshirt being a mod again

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Equine Don posted:

redshirt being a mod again

Really?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

a starwar betamax posted:

lame...

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

We're alone in the universe.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
My nightmare is where everybody hates me, I'm not funny, all of my friends become successful and happy while I weep uncontrollably while wondering where my life went wrong, and no matter how hard I try I can't wake up from it. :smithicide:

edit:

or this. Hard to pick.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Matoi Ryuko posted:

We're alone in the universe.

lol the universe is like the size of 1000 football fields and is at least 6000 years old, get a load of this. noway only humans develop on that scale.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I'm driving a car that I can't control. There is inclement weather. I mash the brakes, but nothing helps.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Real life outside

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Def op posting is one, but a non forums nightmare is having a tooth break

then I wake up and I make sure all my teeth are there, they always are, but I still have horror every time I have that dream where one of my teeth is loose and crunchy and for some dumb loving reason I keep grinding my teeth until it breaks

what the gently caress is that dream ?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Doctor J Off posted:

lol the universe is like the size of 1000 football fields and is at least 6000 years old, get a load of this. noway only humans develop on that scale.

all the life that has developed besides humans has blown itself up or gone inwards to virtual reality

same result

e: as for a nightmare eh, life is probably it but it kind of loses its punch when it's a 24/7 affair, you know?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

I.C. posted:

I'm driving a car that I can't control. There is inclement weather. I mash the brakes, but nothing helps.

lol if this hasn't happened at least 4 times in your life

you just accept fate as a warm calm decides what happens

Guzwar
Feb 21, 2006
Everything's coming up Milhouse!

The romantic touch of a woman.

Or being chased and shot by groups of people, that one happens a lot,

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
peak phosphorus

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I never learned how to read/love

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Doctor J Off posted:

Actually, it turns out that gamma ray bursts probably destroy all but 10% of planet's ozone layers, the closer to the center of a galaxy, the more likely a planet is to be hit by one. It's theorized that a gamma ray burst caused one or two of mass extinctions here on earth.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I watched a snail crawling along the edge of a straight razor

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

John Denver Hoxha posted:

I watched a snail crawling along the edge of a straight razor

How was that movie?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

All my teeth are falling out.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Guzwar posted:

Or being chased and shot by groups of people, that one happens a lot,

Yeah, this one sucks. I'm trying to run but it feels like I'm moving through water, then fall to the ground and spasm as the bullets hit me like punches. I can feel each bullet. I wake up throwing blankets from my body and sweating profusely.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I can't stop cumming. My nightmare is that i do.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
that one photoshop edit of a new yorker cartoon where theres a guy in a fruit hat going "drat, this fyad guy wont stop owning me"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Being like super loving high up in the air on something.

Its probably due to this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U

:stonk:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I have the same nightmare every time I go to sleep. It's the part where I wake up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
My for reals recurring dream started when I was little. I'm swimming in the ocean. I look upward and I can see the sun. Two whales are swimming and they come together, shutting out the light, and I can't get to the surface to breath.

That new superman movie had a loving scene where superman is sinking in the ocean and he sees whales above him and I felt my heart rate pick up seeing that poo poo on screen.

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

getting some p. extreme hate on the internet for posting contrarian opinions

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

I've had the same dreams for about 25 years now. The first involves me trying to run. I'm either exercising, trying to catch someone or being chased. Regardless of the reason, my feet keep getting tangled up in each other so I can never really get started. in the second version, I'm moving too fast for my feet to keep up so I end up almost flying, with my feet only touching down every 30 feet or so. Not really a nightmare, but recurring like a motherfucker.

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS
Haven't had recurring nightmares since I was a kid op, but when I did, it was me orbiting around a rubber band ball/ball of string the size of a planet. It was horrible

ephori
Sep 1, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
Definitely the teeth falling out thing. Also gradually going blind.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

that one photoshop edit of a new yorker cartoon where theres a guy in a fruit hat going "drat, this fyad guy wont stop owning me"

SNAP!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ZombieParts posted:

My for reals recurring dream started when I was little. I'm swimming in the ocean. I look upward and I can see the sun. Two whales are swimming and they come together, shutting out the light, and I can't get to the surface to breath.

That new superman movie had a loving scene where superman is sinking in the ocean and he sees whales above him and I felt my heart rate pick up seeing that poo poo on screen.

I feel you man. Being Superman ain't easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i have a recurring ngihtmare that im op

• Locked thread