Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Awesome care. I wish I could get my hands on one of these but I live in Ohio so they don't exist or they're all rusted out. Are you planning to at least autocross it? What color are you planning to repaint it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
TOFUTAX

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Any plans to redo the vinyl stickers on the side of the car? They're some of my favorite parts of the car.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Are there only five cars at that meet? And are the only color options red and panda?

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

SlimManFat posted:

Why would you want anything more?

Colors? I like variety.

Cars? I like to think there's more people out there taking care of these cars out there.

TheLarson posted:

Holy poo poo. The California DMV rejected my custom license plate request of "TOFUTAX" on grounds of alleged gang affiliation. I'm considering appealing this on principle.

Seriously, they could have googled "tofu tax" and witnessed countless car enthusiasts bitching about the rising costs of 1983 to 1987 Toyota Corollas. Unreal. :japan:

Holy poo poo, that was my suggestion. I'm flattered that you chose that one out. I really do hope you appeal.

• Locked thread