Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

There's quite a few of these being imported to the UK/worldwide by OPJP on facebook, the guys basically sit on auction sites and buy via a guy they have over there who'll ship wherever. It's tempting. Very tempting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

I did a doubletake at the cat picture because it looked like his paw had been photoshopped extra long. Tallcat.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

I never knew you could still get new lights for these from Toyota. Awesome. They look fantastic.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

I have a deep love for the 'inverse' Equip 01s, the Hoshino Impul G5...

...but that's because they're slightly stupid. Equip 01s are gorgeous.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

TheLarson posted:

Probably the most 80's wheel in existence and I love them. A guy in the NorCal ae86 owner's group has a set of these for sale. Temptation!

Most 80s? Well that would explain why I need a set and a car to go with them then. How much do they sell for out of interest? I have no idea, I just want some.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

IMO

Though a friend of mine has S2K XD on his S2K. which is pretty awesome.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

TheLarson posted:

One more useless post before I go. I got this car almost exactly one year ago... Crazy how far it's come.

It's actually perfect. The only thing I'd change is the colour for a white one but that's it. :gizz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

It's because it wasn't the right plate choice. We have a man on the inside who's going to turn down every one until you pick the right one... ;)

• Locked thread