Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
gently caress yes, welcome back!

TOFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
This has been on CL since late summer

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/cto/4785891717.html

quote:

RE-posting client lost his $1500.00 deposit but will pay same amount in January if I don't sell it.
I liked some od the trades that were offered before but I lost my phone so I can't get a hold of you. Send the info again. Contact# 2six0 four35 nine10three Joel

Bad rear end AE86. Everything was taken off untill the Uni body was alone and painted Candy Apple Red with Gold Pearl. Its usually a $6,000 to do this job here in this area. We got a Rx7 12a engine with only 52k on it and installed the hole swap. All of the suspencion fornt and back is 1987 Corolla Gts and the rims are from ssupra. The car was bottom of car was coated and protected by Ziebart. Body kit and after market front lights istalled to perfection. Dash was real bad so I had a company stripped it and fiber glass it then painted same as the car. Interior in great shape, I only put it on since I was moving and did not wanted to loose pieces. The inside of the AE86 was painted Candy Apple Red with Gold Pearl and I wanted to put two razing seats and show off the paint( still can but no Im selling). Yes Trunk and Engine bay also painted. This car is valued at around $8k - 10K. Would trade for old scool toyota 1976 Under or NEWER CAR A.cura, L.exus, B.mw ect mainly IMPORTS, bikes or suvs with same or better value or car and cash. Send me Pics of what U got!! Worst I can say is NO! Keep in mind that the car have not even been Wet Sanded yet and in this Pics I just pulled out the garage and the its dirty! I got lost of pics so text or call if you want more.

Price is negotiable make me an Offer!!

Rotary Tofu?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
WEABOO WEABOO WEABOO.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The rant was amazing. I still love you theLarsen.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Those Work Equips are boner inducing.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
WEABOO

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TheLarson posted:

Temptation! It's available...

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU MUST DO.

And then I won't feel bad every time it pops into my head when I see that your thread was bumped.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Should've gone for WEABOO like I said!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm so glad to see this thread active, I adore your cat man.

weaboo

• Locked thread