Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Don't grind up a bunch of doritos and mix them with mountain dew and then freeze them in a popsicle mold thinking you'll be all set for breakfast the next morning. Because it will taste like poo poo, go to loving Dennys or something don't cook your own food you'll likely poison yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Thanks, I was about to do this. Goin' to the Den's now.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I think its arrogant to think food you cooked (more expensive than most fast food) is better than the fast food insititutions that have literally billions of satisfied customers.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
Haha just one question what kind of doritos would the goon theoretically making this use, just curious not actually at store buying popsicle molds and dew (could I use coke instead)

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

jalopybrown posted:

Haha just one question what kind of doritos would the goon theoretically making this use, just curious not actually at store buying popsicle molds and dew (could I use coke instead)

any doritos is fine since all doritos are the same

just don't use cheetos

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

dont even joke about this OP

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

You're right, OP. What a fool I was to make this butternut squash soup for a Christmas party.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I cut a bag open, poured it into the pan, heat it for 10 minutes. I'm eating straight from the pan.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I go to gaming conventions and harvest the content found on random keyboards for sustenance

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
this thread tells me that goons have no idea how to buy groceries or properly take care of themselves.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Tsinava posted:

all of my experience of the Something Awful forums up to this point tells me that goons have no idea how to buy groceries or properly take care of themselves.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

scalded schlong posted:

dont even joke about this OP

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Op is right I let a bolognese simmer for only 90 minutes. :cripes:

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

No. 6 posted:

You're right, OP. What a fool I was to make this butternut squash soup for a Christmas party.

that looks like poo poo sorry

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Tsinava posted:

this thread tells me that goons have no idea how to buy groceries or properly take care of themselves.

not only that but not knowing how to cook is a virtue

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

No. 6 posted:

I don't think I have enough French's Mustard to make a single serving of this, sorry.

Besides I don't like mustard that much to eat a bowl of it.

Butthead
May 31, 2011

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

I think its arrogant to think food you cooked (more expensive than most fast food) is better than the fast food insititutions that have literally billions of satisfied customers.

Pro-tip: You're not doing it right if it costs you more than fast food. Buy some loving veggies, they're like 20 cents per pound.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
lmao at stupid shitheads who cannot conceive of cooking with cheap ingredients like rice or dried beans or produce.

you can definitely tell who just dumps canned stuff in a pot and calls it dinner in this thread.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
I like going to Mongos because I get to pick what goes into the food, basically "making it" and then some stoner burnout does the cooking part for me.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

School Nickname posted:

Op is right I let a bolognese simmer for only 90 minutes. :cripes:

Why didn't you let your chef do it? Boxing day isn't until Friday.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Nubile Hillock posted:

I like going to Mongos because I get to pick what goes into the food, basically "making it" and then some stoner burnout does the cooking part for me.

like having a roommate

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
Do the people that cook for themselves also dress up pretty for their husband and do the housekeeping?

Because it is traditionally part of the female gender role

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Tsinava posted:

you can definitely tell who just dumps canned stuff in a pot and calls it dinner in this thread.

I dunno about that, but this thread certainly does provide clear indication of who considers all threads to be very serious business indeed.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I Try Hard And Care A Lot.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Please cook for yourselves and eat healthy other goons. Also wash the dishes as you cook. It's much easier than scrubbing dry crust later. Happy holidays.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Tsinava posted:

Please cook for yourselves and eat healthy other goons. Also wash the dishes as you cook. It's much easier than scrubbing dry crust later. Happy holidays.

Not into cannibalism

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Tsinava posted:

Also wash the dishes as you cook.

But my food will taste soggy and like washing liquid ???

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Butthead posted:

Pro-tip: You're not doing it right if it costs you more than fast food. Buy some loving veggies, they're like 20 cents per pound.

this is not the right thread for "pro-tip"s

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jalopybrown posted:

Do the people that cook for themselves also dress up pretty for their husband and do the housekeeping?

Because it is traditionally part of the female gender role

agreed. this is why all the top chefs are women

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

jalopybrown posted:

But my food will taste soggy and like washing liquid ???

You'll get used to it. I promise.

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

Tsinava posted:

I Try Hard And Care A Lot.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
bury me with my money

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Skeleton King posted:

bury me with my money

Put it in the casket, it's mine still.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

EbolaIvory posted:

Put it in the casket, it's mine still.

convert money to .999 pure gold commemorative cosbycoins first

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
does anyone know what the cosby scandal has done to the value of cosbycoin?/?

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

Dirty Sanchez posted:

Why didn't you let your chef do it? Boxing day isn't until Friday.

I tried to make an authentic italian meal

all I got were mad as hell italians getting annoyed over food that normal people would think is delicious

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

No. 6 posted:

More like butt her nut.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Seriously the dead cat pinned down by pushpins in the pool of mustard is kind of morbid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

No. 6 posted:

Woah look at king fancy here with this two types of forks

• Locked thread