Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Saudium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Disterate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Sodium benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Magnesium carbonate hydroxiede, blue 1, red 33

I mean why is it a daily habit for people to bathe in this stuff could thsi be the reason people have cancer in the first place? Jesus h christos. Im sorry it just doesnt seem like any of those things are good?? And we begin to appreciate the artificial estradiol-based fragrances now instead of the real smell of a human, what gives?

PS: I tried using lemons as deoderant. Just rubbed that poo poo all over my armpits, it reduced the smell from rotten meat to almost-tea, not bad, not bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
No.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
is it the time of year where we go without showering for weeks because natural odor is good and chemicals are bad??

yes, yes it is.

goonz, please don't bathe or shower. you're destroying your natural pheromones that attract teh females

Kim Jong-Un
Dec 22, 2014

by XyloJW
my cum

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
try using your own semen sometime op.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

chemicals w/ long names are bad thomas edison was a witch

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Xaris posted:

is it the time of year where we go without showering for weeks because natural odor is good and chemicals are bad??

yes, yes it is.

goonz, please don't bathe or shower. you're destroying your natural pheromones that attract teh females

I never give any respect to a female who I sniff and who gives off the 'generic sephora estrogen odor'

I want to smell you honey, the real you. you know what i mean? dose me with those smelly fish pheremones

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Kukash posted:

try using your own semen sometime op.
i tried that but are you supposed to wait a few minutes so it gets watery? i think i tried too early and it left white chunky things in my hair

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
its fake poo

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Xaris posted:

yes, yes it is.

There's already a gigantic thread in E/N right now where a few people are seriously defending this.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Kimmalah posted:

There's already a gigantic thread in E/N right now where a few people are seriously defending this.

chems addict spotted

enjoy your dry, flaking skin and spotty memory due to pop-control chemicals.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Kimmalah posted:

Does the shower twice a week thread deliver the laughs or is it 13 pages of bad hygibe jokes? (Psoters making jokes not them being jokes)

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

Xaris posted:

yes, yes it is.

every girl I've ever slept with has told me my sweat smells good

Edit :smug:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Kimmalah posted:

link?
old gbs did seriously defend it like 4 or 5 years ago and LAURYL SULFATES ARE BAD or something but i thought most of those people have been run out. gooooons

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Bathe in Caustic Soda. You wont regret it.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Xaris posted:

link?
old gbs did seriously defend it like 4 or 5 years ago and LAURYL SULFATES ARE BAD or something but i thought most of those people have been run out. gooooons

I mean the lauryl sulfate is the common surfactant/alcohol(?) /degreaser in every body care product/shampoo its the rest of the poo poo that is weird

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

jalopybrown posted:

Does the shower twice a week thread deliver the laughs or is it 13 pages of bad hygibe jokes? (Psoters making jokes not them being jokes)

Mostly futile attempts to convince 1 or 2 posters to shower more than once a week and the stinky goons talking about soap like it's horrible corrosive acid on their skin.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

killaer posted:

Methylchloroisothiazolinone

I actually worked this into one of my next-level raps.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Wash yourself with olive oil like the Romans did

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Here you go op. quarentine yourself there with the other smelly hipsters
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3680579

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Dihydrogen monoxide:
is also known as hydroxyl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
contributes to the "greenhouse effect".
may cause severe burns.
contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:
as an industrial solvent and coolant.
in nuclear power plants.
in the production of Styrofoam.
as a fire retardant.
in many forms of cruel animal research.
in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
does tcc know about the meth in their shampoo

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Selenium. That's how they killed the giant alien butt in that one movie.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
hair actually is nicer without sodium sulfate whatevers. its just a hassle to clean without it so i dont give a poo poo . the two highlighted chemicals are like incredibly harmless. they are trying to make a stink about the meth one because some people can have a (skin) allergic reaction to it. kind of like how some people can have an allergic reaction to literally any chemical.

btw water is a chemical, stay organic and stop drinking it

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

1gnoirents posted:

stay organic

what are my other ooptions? id like to explore my metallic possibilities

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

boycott shampoo

demand the real thing

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

:itwaspoo:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is my chemical waifu

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Drink Cheerwine posted:

does tcc know about the meth in their shampoo

idk but my alcoholic uncle showers with vodka, its really weird, all his shampoo bottles are full of it

it must be hard to stay sober in that kind of environment but im sure he has a good reason

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Coke can derust a penny. Bathe in coke!

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
It's soap

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

what was that sweet semen trick that would have women swooning over you because of pheromones

Cabrini-Green Tea
Aug 20, 2009

wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'

Neurion posted:

Selenium. That's how they killed the giant alien butt in that one movie.

Came here to post this

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

1gnoirents posted:

btw water is a chemical, stay organic and stop drinking it

I must be bad at setting up jokes.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
argan oil if ur not a bitch

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

SaltLick posted:

what was that sweet semen trick that would have women swooning over you because of pheromones

the semen trick was to mention it, casually, around women if you get the impression that they might be in the market for some, and to avoid mentioning it if you get the impression that they are not.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Roy posted:

its fake poo

this

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
theres a ghost in every bottle and it has to clean ur hair before its soul can escape this gay plane we live upon

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

I remember reading here about some people who had a friend that swore by washing her hair in vinegar, and likewise her red hair was fuckin beautiful, but she smelled like pickles.

they actually called her pickle, true story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

SaltLick posted:

sweet semen trick

Requesting name change

• Locked thread