Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

if you aren't seasoning your scrambled eggs with crushed red pepper then holy poo poo-- you are a major idiot. you are eating eggs that aren't as goood as they could be, you should add red pepper to your eggs while you are cooking them. trust me on this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nah

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Sorry, I post on Something Awful. *squirts half a bottle of ketchup on the eggs*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

smoobles

omg dude.. put crushed red pepper in your eggs, dont be dumb

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Ok.

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

smoobles posted:

omg dude.. put crushed red pepper in your eggs, dont be dumb

I prefer a fried egg on a piece of toast. ingredients:
egg
bread
a little butter

delicious

smoobles

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I prefer a fried egg on a piece of toast. ingredients:
egg
bread
a little butter

delicious

guess what, here's a fourth ingredient: crushed red pepper

----------------

google THIS

I don't much like the dry texture of crushed red pepper so I usually do hot sauce, the intent is the same though imo

Slybo

Can I use black pepper?

GEExCEE

^^ thats a ban

tao of lmao

black pepper and hotsauce. I don't like red peppercorns they get stuck in my teeth

saboten

is that like paprika or what

thank u bacalou

tao of lmao

saboten posted:

is that like paprika or what

no it's like the stuff at pizza places in shakers

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
White pepper, chili powder, garlic powder and salt

tao of lmao

google THIS

I could really go for having a bunch of those stuck in my throat right now

tao of lmao

Jett posted:

I could really go for having a bunch of those stuck in my throat right now

the worst feeling

poverty goat

does cheese count as seasoning? because i heavily season my scrambled eggs, i think

Slybo

gggiiimmmppp posted:

does cheese count as seasoning? because i heavily season my scrambled eggs, i think

Only if there is bacon too.

google THIS

gggiiimmmppp posted:

NOOOOOOOO DON'T ASK A FOOD CATEGORIZATION QUESTION :derp:

bwatts

you're not my real dad

fuck. marry. t-rex

Scrambled eggs? What am I an egg retard?? Crushed red pepper is hella good though.

Slybo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I have given it a lot of thought and I have decided that I will not be putting crushed red pepper in my scrambled eggs. I will, however, put crushed red pepper in other foods that are not scrambled eggs.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Crushed red pepper on a baked potato

fuck. marry. t-rex

Crushed Red Prepper

*man in flannel beneath a collapsed homemade tunnel*

ZeroCount

Eggs are such a good food. You can make so many things out of them and you can put them as an ingredient in basically anything. And they're also good for you maybe? I eat eggs every day. I love eggs. My favourite is the omelette because you can just bang in any old poo poo you have lying around in it and yeah if you screw it up it might look like poo poo but it'll still taste the same (ie good). Its basically impossible to screw up an egg or egg based product. I dream of eggs when I sleep. Eggs are my life.

fuck. marry. t-rex

I don't like eggs that much but I recognize and appreciate the critical role they play in bread.

joke_explainer

Dried crushed red pepper is terrible smoobles, at least in comparison to other condiments you might add.

I would suggest fresh sliced thai chilli peppers, just slice 'em up thin. Will be way better than dry crushed red pepper.

Tiny pickled chilis can be good too, but I'd steer clear of any large pickled jalapenos or anything, just messes with the egg texture to much and adds a lot of moisture. A red chilli paste is a good addition and far better than dried red pepper. Basically all food should be served with a puang prik, that little thai condiment caddy with sour, savory, sweet and spicy additions to adjust whatever you want to taste until its perfect...

joke_explainer

Jett posted:

NOOOOOOOO DON'T ASK A FOOD CATEGORIZATION QUESTION :derp:

*begins shaking*

WOLF HONGO

put chicken cchunks in you eggs

joke_explainer

gggiiimmmppp posted:

cheese is a beverage

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

WOLF HONGO posted:

put chicken cchunks in you eggs

hosed up

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I hope Bo-Pepper comes in here and beats you for such a statement smoobles.

----------------

deep dish peat moss

All food should be Thai food

fuck. marry. t-rex

Smgdh at thai food hipsters

deep dish peat moss

My diet consists of about 40% thai food and 40% mexican food, and 10% tex-mex. The other 10% is whatever

bwatts

cheese is a kind of meat

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

tarragon and truffle salt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

Bo-Pepper posted:

tarragon and truffle salt

that actually sounds really good