Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
See topic.

I simply do not get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
not me

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

idk op

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Who is apologizing to him?

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Perhaps they bumped into him?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

burritolingus posted:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-sony-hack-emails-pascal-sharpton-20141218-story.html

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
weve made him too rich & successful by racism and he doesn't get to kick back and chillax

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Clueless white people feel bad about the generally lovely place that African-Americans are put in, so they apologize to a person who's seen as a leader of the black community in America.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

do white people apologize to al sharpton often?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Seems in that case the answer is "because I want to keep my job."

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
lol who are the pussies apologizing to that race baiter

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Hoping public humiliation to keep her job will cancel public humiliation that put her job at risk

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Sharpton and Jackson do more harm to the black "community" than any of the cops they try and blame for problems.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Oh. And Oprah is off the air

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

hes not even that good at it anymore, when was the last time someone was murdered in a way thats really linked to sharton? the store fire thing in the 90s, where is diamond merchant and hymietown shapron?

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
bc its apparently offensive to ask a black person if they liked a movie with black people in it.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Is it offensive to assume a black man could relate to a movie with black people in it or more offensive to think he couldn't be able to?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
He was a lot funnier when he was fat. I don't know what to think of this skinny al sharpton, I find him creepy and off putting tbqh. This is usually how it goes with fat comedians who lose weight; will sasso, Newman, etc.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
So the way it works is if you say something bad about blacks, you call up Al Sharpton, he sets up a meeting where you negotiate how much you'll be paying him, he accepts your bribe, and then he says he's un-racisted you and everyone is appeased, or am I misunderstanding things here?

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Poetic Justice posted:

Is it offensive to assume a black man could relate to a movie with black people in it or more offensive to think he couldn't be able to?

its hella racist to assume because obama is black he will relate to films about blacks as slaevs, and very offensive because his kenyan ancestors where never enslaved and probably sold rival tribes to arabs instead.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Johnny Aztec posted:

Sharpton and Jackson do more harm to the black "community" than any of the cops they try and blame for problems.

al sharpton and jesse jackson havent shot any black ppl as far as im aware

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Johnny Aztec posted:

They are also getting told to gently caress off by local crowds when they try to take up collections for their "churches" more and more often and then have to bring in paid extras to make it appears like they still hold sway but their PR people keep that quiet.

I mean that literally, crowds chanting "gently caress off" when one the reverends decide they didn't get enough of a collection and ask for more.

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

I have never apologized to him.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Rev. Al Sharpton, I think I speak for the entire GBS family when I apologize for our crimes against the black community.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Because he is full of Win, OP.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

al sharpton is an amazingly inoffensive politician and public figure and yet he is one of the most hated people in america. martin luther king would probably receive the same treatment today if he hadnt died a martyr and been whitewashed

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

SirDan3k posted:

They are also getting told to gently caress off by local crowds when they try to take up collections for their "churches" more and more often and then have to bring in paid extras to make it appears like they still hold sway but their PR people keep that quiet.

I mean that literally, crowds chanting "gently caress off" when one the reverends decide they didn't get enough of a collection and ask for more.

this never happened

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Poetic Justice posted:

Only Tyler Perry could answer that.

Apologies in advance, reverand sharpton

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

al sharpton is an amazingly inoffensive politician and public figure and yet he is one of the most hated people in america. martin luther king would probably receive the same treatment today if he hadnt died a martyr and been whitewashed

counterpoint: you are a tool

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
I'm a big fan of al sharp tons hair.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Neukoln19 posted:

yeah, it's v. good looking hair

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
Sharpton sold out when he did that California Raisins commercial back in the 80s.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

lmao this is "racially insensitive" ha ha

this is dumb i hate this stupid nosy country

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Neukoln19 posted:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
because they're in the wrong

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

burritolingus posted:

you probably should (for your posting)

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Why couldn't it have just stayed in the fuckin' comic forum?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

He lost a lot of weight recently i hope hes ok he seemed really nice in that theroux documentary about the NOI.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
oh great another cuck thread

so what if al sharpton has a monster bbc that little white boys can't compete with

that's his business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Al is scary thin now he looks like a cadaver

• Locked thread