Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

gfanikf posted:

Wait no one has posted the Roy Innis Al Sharpton footage yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcOgOWLCWxw

Would love to see one of his current studio guests reenact that moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Fog Tripper posted:

Why should we have something to say about clarence thomas in this thread? Because he is black and you are a racist?

Better question: why hasn't anyone anything to say about Chrlie Rangel in this thread, since he too is corrupt and black?

just like a racist to pull the reverse racism card

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Gaunab posted:

just like a racist to pull the reverse racism card

Why should we have something to say about Clarence Thomas in this thread?

PS: how in the gently caress is that reverse racism

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
why shouldn't we? already talking about mlk

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Why dont we talk about Ben Carson?

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

sharpton and jackson are figureheads planted by the government to subvert the civil rights movement and weaken it from the inside after they assassinated mlk.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Necros posted:

sharpton and jackson are figureheads planted by the government to subvert the civil rights movement and weaken it from the inside after they assassinated mlk.

thanks obama

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I don't think anyone does anymore. He's just got it in his head that he's White Guilt Pope

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
who is that?

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Harald posted:

who is that?

hes my friend

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
maybe you should apologize for your abysmal posting and defense of clive bundy, op

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

what is an example of him being a conman or corrupt or anything other than saying poo poo white people dont want to hear

Well it's not just white people who don't want to hear his poo poo.

It's a large majority of the world population.

Also he doesn't pay his taxes because he feels he was exempt. You know, privileged.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
All I ever hear about Sharpton these days is conservatives complaining about him and calling him a race hustler without realizing that calling him a race baiter and hustler gives him way more power and makes people way more likely to support him.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Alexzandvar posted:

All I ever hear about Sharpton these days is conservatives complaining about him and calling him a race hustler without realizing that calling him a race baiter and hustler gives him way more power and makes people way more likely to support him.
Well despite him wearing the track suit, I don't think he could ever race or hustle if his life depended on it.

Hamish Campbell
Jan 2, 2006

At least we didn't get dressed up for nothin'
remember that one time when white people tried to tell black people which political figure was really on their side?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Hamish Campbell posted:

remember that one time when white people tried to tell black people which political figure was really on their side?

Yeah they wound up voting for Obama twice.

Hamish Campbell
Jan 2, 2006

Harald posted:

maybe you should apologize for your abysmal posting and defense of clive bundy, op

why should white people who were breaking the law apologize for threatening to shoot people for doing their jobs? I don't get it?!

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
I thought Al Sharpton was king of black people? Can black people please elaborate?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

NakedWithCandy posted:

I thought Al Sharpton was king of black people? Can black people please elaborate?

No, you're thinking of this guy

Hamish Campbell
Jan 2, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

Yeah they wound up voting for Obama twice.

White people sure are benevolent. America might of elected a wooden post without their helpful guidance.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Some chickens coming home to roost ITT.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

im gay. i cant stop sucking dick for even one single second.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Alexzandvar posted:

:what:

Hamish Campbell
Jan 2, 2006

Yivgev posted:

im gay. i cant stop sucking dick for even one single second.

same

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Hamish Campbell posted:

White people sure are benevolent. America might of elected a wooden post without their helpful guidance.

I dunno a wodden post doesn't seem so bad. I mean remember when we elected an old hickory switch to office?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Race hustler is a funny thing that people who don't understand what playing the race card is say.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Sphinxster posted:

Race hustler is a funny thing that people who don't understand what playing the race card is say.

Speaking of not understanding.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

You haven't seen basically the 24/7 news bombardment from Fox and the like about how Al is a race baiter?

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

im sorry al shapetron, but digimon is better than pokemon

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Alexzandvar posted:

You haven't seen basically the 24/7 news bombardment from Fox and the like about how Al is a race baiter?

How is he anything but a race baiter? Also, the :what: is in response to the latter part of your nonsense.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fog Tripper posted:

How is he anything but a race baiter? Also, the :what: is in response to the latter part of your nonsense.

Calling a man popular in the black and leftist community a race baiter is only going to make him get more support, not less.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
"Race hustler" sounds like it'd be some kind of RPG/MMO class that uses race bait to taunt enemies and throws race cards to do damage.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

burritolingus posted:

"Race hustler" sounds like it'd be some kind of RPG/MMO class that uses race bait to taunt enemies and throws race cards to do damage.

Definitely a prestige class.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Race 'bator.

Hamish Campbell
Jan 2, 2006

Fog Tripper posted:

How is he anything but a race baiter?

much like the word "thug", at this point everyone pretty much understands that the phrase "race baiter" is pretty much conservative PC for "friend of the family"

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

theyre both hilarious terms like how does a normal mind even concieve the term race pimp without being broken as poo poo. Might as well call them a plantation democrat wait people do that too

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

katlington posted:

theyre both hilarious terms like how does a normal mind even concieve the term race pimp without being broken as poo poo. Might as well call them a plantation democrat wait people do that too

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

this guy looks awesome idk why you would hate a man with opera hair, a mobster suit, and a handle bar mustache.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Alexzandvar posted:

this guy looks awesome idk why you would hate a man with opera hair, a mobster suit, and a handle bar mustache.

I know, right? Sadly, that man is no more.

• Locked thread