Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Rusty Staub posted:

my literal freshman year roommates' walls

e: Fall 2004

i dont see any weed or booze or conspicuous boxes of magnum condoms

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

fanged wang posted:

i dont see any weed or booze or conspicuous boxes of magnum condoms

its lotr and tool posters, even in college no one was getting laid in that room

Brexit the Frog
Aug 22, 2013

shiksa posted:

you can't see it but there was a third Tool poster above the door there on the right

also someone would occasionally get awkward head when they thought the other two roommates were asleep

we weren't

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

had this poster for a while, no regrets

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

shiksa posted:

it didnt matter if you laid or not you displayed a box of magnum connies your mom probly bought for you so ppl would assume you have lot of big dick sex

also req'd: filthy plastic bong and empty bottles of like jager or goldschlager displayed proudly to advertise your incredible capacity to get throwed

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
My ra caught me smoking weed in my dorm and turned me into the university. Pretty unchill move amirite?

In retrospect maybe i shouldnt have let my roommate hang a big tacky poster of a cartoon monkey smoking weed front and center when you walk in the door. Or just not been smoking in my room like a dumbass freshman.

:ughh:

edit: hrmm sorry i was gonna post a pic but i cant find it on gis. weird. it had some accompanying text in spanish or portuguese maybe iirc

thathonkey fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Dec 23, 2014

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
yall were fuckin terrible at college jfc burn nag champa 24/7 to neutralize the smell of dank and your unwashed underwear

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Spoof Tubes mang, dryer sheets stuffed into a toiletpaper tube. Just exhale through that poo poo.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

thathonkey posted:

My ra caught me smoking weed in my dorm and turned me into the university. Pretty unchill move amirite?

In retrospect maybe i shouldnt have let my roommate hang a big tacky poster of a cartoon monkey smoking weed front and center when you walk in the door. Or just not been smoking in my room like a dumbass freshman.

:ughh:

edit: hrmm sorry i was gonna post a pic but i cant find it on gis. weird. it had some accompanying text in spanish or portuguese maybe iirc

lol loving freshmen.

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I put that nuclear bomb testing poster on my ceiling above my bed because drat that was so loving crazy

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Nigmaetcetera posted:

That's achingly beautiful and I've never seen it before. Where do you live that posters of that are considered cliche?

Its also in an anime

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

Also do not talk or make eye contact with anyone on your hall with a Star Trek poster,

nohusty
Dec 23, 2014

Ayy bb wan sum fuk?

I Greyhound posted:

Also do not talk or make eye contact with anyone on your hall with a Star Trek poster,

Michael Jackson with boobs?

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice
I had a Rush poster in my dorm room. No, I didn't get laid. :goonsay:

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

redshirt posted:

"It's a Klimt"

i can beat this my university room had a fireplace that didnt work and had a lovely knock off of this painted on top of marble

i know that makes me sound like a posh twat but it was in swansea which is basically mordor so

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I follow that twitter account too.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

A Yolo Wizard posted:

Its also in an anime

i hate it now burn it

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

I Greyhound posted:

better with eric andres face

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
You're all going to feel really bad about yourselves in 15 years when none of this is what is on college dorm walls anymore and you in fact have no idea what is on them. a real sick feeeling

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

nohusty posted:

Michael Jackson with boobs?

It's Janet Jackson, so yes.

Stoic Commie posted:

You're all going to feel really bad about yourselves in 15 years when none of this is what is on college dorm walls anymore and you in fact have no idea what is on them. a real sick feeeling

Already there, baby!

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The administrators office in my high school had a repro of the kramer painting in it for some reason.

I had another one of those exploded pointillism printouts of ryu on the front hall facing side of the door. people kept drawin dicks on ryu's face so I just put the "Ha Ha!" internet guy's face on top and they stopped.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Stoic Commie posted:

most of the requisite poo poo on dorm walls is already incredibly outdated pop culture references and probably will continue to be.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i'll probably still be loving college girls i'll let you guys know

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Stoic Commie posted:

lol yea im pretty sure stairway to heaven, led zepp, breakfast at tiffanies, van gogh, pulp fiction, and poo poo is gunna be irrelevant even though its already 30+ years old.

the only thing that may change is some stuff like boondocks/lotr with some new hyped movies or instead of a kayne west album it'll by a band called beiber's cisbigot troon brigadge's - expellation or something

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
the album kid a by radiohead is the greatest musical experience of the last century.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Xaris posted:

lol yea im pretty sure stairway to heaven, led zepp, breakfast at tiffanies, van gogh, and poo poo is gunna be irrelevant even though its already 30+ years old.

the only thing that may change is some stuff like boondocks/lotr with some new hyped movies or instead of a kayne west album it'll by a band called beiber's cisbigot troon brigadge's - expellation or something

god drat goons cannot help but cast aside all attempts at comedy in an uncontrollable effort to autistically and confidently predict the future. It'll probably be...different art and different bands. or maybe posters won't be cool anymore.

my parents said no one used to hang posters it was all about strange mini sculptures and books

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Spoof tubes are bullshit just sayin

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Stoic Commie posted:

Then in this case I demand someone also get my really cool reference. STAT!

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Stoic Commie posted:

Excuse me my George Costanza Timeless Art of Seduction poster has already been met with confusion by multiple college girls I lured into my bedroom

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Fullhouse posted:

Excuse me my George Costanza Timeless Art of Seduction poster has already been met with confusion by multiple college girls I lured into my bedroom

So, uh, you're in to Seinfeld?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i had the pink floyd butts, in my defense theyre good butts

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i had the pink floyd butts, in my defense theyre good butts

but on the other hand its pink floyd

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

shiksa posted:

but on the other hand its pink floyd

disliking pink floyd is basically the same as saying "my ears suck"

mucocele
Nov 3, 2012

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Quickscope420dad posted:

disliking pink floyd is basically the same as saying "my ears suck"

ill wear a t-shirt that says "my taste in music sucks" for the rest of my life if it means i dont have to listen to pink floyd again

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
One of my former room mates had a giant poster of dick cheney on his wall

nohusty
Dec 23, 2014

Ayy bb wan sum fuk?

Maneck posted:

So, uh, you're in to Seinfeld?

How can you not be into it?

btw Happy Festivus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

for best college posters i nominate the filthy rich group of egyptian exchange students who drove around in a sports car with aviator shades sharing hookah and buying everyone drinks

It goes without saying that 20 year old arab kid who was going to hit you up with sheeshah and let you smoke in the back seat of his fancy rear end car if you bought him an 18 case of busch is the best college buddy

• Locked thread