Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Discuss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
starbound and other similar games was extremely boring trash so I dont really know if the claim in the OP is particularly controversial

babies havin rabies
Feb 24, 2006

1 is technically greater than 0 so you're right.

During the free weekend for this I was playing with a friend and some random pubbie on the start that's just an asteroid and a platform. I built a pilot chair and a thruster and detached the platform from the asteroid which caused it to float out into the void.

babies havin rabies fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Dec 22, 2014

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
In this u mine asteroids and fly ships into each other and shoot stuff with guns including rocket launchers. Easy 10/10

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Terraria was cool, especially 2-player. Good initial progression etc. Starbound is bad because there is no sense of exploration, just narrow uninspired and identical progression.

Space engineer's does't look similiar to either so I'm not sure why starbound was even mentioned?

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Usually when I see anything to do with crafting or mining I just assume its garbage.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Because both this and that are minecraft in space

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
FreeSpace 3 should be created and released.

• Locked thread