Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I am so sick and tired of spending days and days working out a nice ham, going at the ham with my ham machine and really applying myself to constructing a professional ham, for christmas, only to have the goddamned ham patrol come by and destroy everything. Do I have a ham license? wtf do you think, you ham patrol chucklefuck? WOuld I be out here, in the biting cold, working my rear end off on this ham machine, if I hadn't got a ham license? Oh, but is the ham license I have then notarized and updated to concur with ham guidelines 2014??? Of course its loving not. Do I know Mia Hamm, the soccer player who wrote "go for the goal"? Wtf kind of question is that. You're not the Hamm patrol. SHe's not made of ham, that's racist. The ham patrol is a bunch of retards with too much power and I'm sick of it, frankly. It's nearly christmas and I'm out here and my ham is smoking and the ham patrol is harassing me due to racial profiling and soon, christmas will be ruined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
I read it.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Post good ways to sabotage the ham patrol, in this thread, or gtfo.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
jk, i didn't, gently caress you OP.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Minimalist Program posted:

Oh poo poo, I'll gtfo.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

jk, i didn't, gently caress you OP.

I don't care, I ham what I ham.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Actually I have to post your amazing E/N Humor:

sorry about youre dead baby

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

IF youre going through my cool post history, be sure to also own me over the fact that I have posted continously in a goon doctor thread about a guy's fissured rear end in a top hat, asking how him how is rear end is doing about once every two weeks for almost a year now.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

Lmao, high 5 to MP, only way I'd have chuckled more was if it was the first reply

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im gay

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

maybe you should have got a more respectable ham.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

spike your ham

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

I am going to do this.

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
hog is raging?

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

IF youre going through my cool post history, be sure to also own me over the fact that I have posted continously in a goon doctor thread about a guy's fissured rear end in a top hat, asking how him how is rear end is doing about once every two weeks for almost a year now.

that is some impressive shitposting commitment

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

My grandfather was killed by the ham patrol for runnin' hams across state lines.
Now I do it for revenge!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

My grandfather was killed by the ham patrol for runnin' hams across state lines.
Now I do it for revenge!

got one ham underneath my coat and another one in my boot
drove a big ol cadillac and bought a new one anytime i pleased
and i put more lawmen in the ground than alabama put cottonseeds

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

Now I do it for revenge!

the ham patrol used to be brutal. These days its mostly red tape and pencil pushers, making life hard on small time ham men such as myself....

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

There is an art to letting your own thread die. Let the voice of the people be heard.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I'm in the market for epic randomness this Christmas, and oh boy Ham Patrol is hot number one on my list!!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gaia Forums » GAIA Community » Chatterbox » Well, my christmas ham got owned by ham patrol.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

wow the ham patrol is still up to their old tricks huh? i wondered so but im not surprised considering i one of the unlucky ham artisans who got caught up in the great ham debacle of 2003. good luck fellow ham machinist!

ps: my new years ham is almost complete, i re calibrated my ham lathe to take into account that its now past the solstice.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
I am the one that called Ham Patrol.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I enjoyed the story gently caress yall

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

turk the ham. that is, stuff the ham inside a turkey to take advantage of more lax turkey handling regulations and launder the ham where you need to go

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Eating ham for Christmas :smug:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

swine is the devil's flesh OP

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

In 2103, in one of the last great megalopolis, there is only lawless butchery.
Cheap meats flood the streets and destroy the minds of the youth.
But out of the darkness comes an ancient and solid tradition.

Ham Patrol.

Not the sandwich you wanted. It's the lunch...

You.
Needed.

Ham Patrol.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hate when coppers smacks my hams

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Regulation ham is sliced too thin. I want a nice 3/4 inch chunk, smashed down inside a buttered roll. I want to live.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Let them smash up your ham then laugh in their face and tell them it wasn't ham at all but it was gammon, then watch them kill themselves instead of facing retribution for smashing gammon instead of ham.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Put ham in their tailpipe if you know what i mean.

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
OP we use a diversion ham to throw off the ham patrol. We buy a cheap walmart type ham machine and some bottom shelf ham parts and let them seize it every year. Never bother to go pick it up so we don't have to pay impound fees.

Meanwhile the real ham artistry is going on in a bunker constructed solely for this purpose. We use a P&G 1901 Ham Master with an iron press and copper phalanges. Runs off steam and honey. Hope this helps.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

its still good

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Get out of my ham, government. Audit the ham reserve!

AKA Pseudonym fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Dec 23, 2014

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Ratjaculation posted:

its still good

It's gone, Dad.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

I am so sick and tired of spending days and days working out a nice ham, going at the ham with my ham machine and really applying myself to constructing a professional ham, for christmas, only to have the goddamned ham patrol come by and destroy everything. Do I have a ham license? wtf do you think, you ham patrol chucklefuck? WOuld I be out here, in the biting cold, working my rear end off on this ham machine, if I hadn't got a ham license? Oh, but is the ham license I have then notarized and updated to concur with ham guidelines 2014??? Of course its loving not. Do I know Mia Hamm, the soccer player who wrote "go for the goal"? Wtf kind of question is that. You're not the Hamm patrol. SHe's not made of ham, that's racist. The ham patrol is a bunch of retards with too much power and I'm sick of it, frankly. It's nearly christmas and I'm out here and my ham is smoking and the ham patrol is harassing me due to racial profiling and soon, christmas will be ruined.

Same

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
You should shove them inside the ham machine and taunt them about how they're now being turned into ham

Alternately, and this will take some time, you start making kosher and halal imitation hams. It's easy enough, you just load it up with a live calf and a few chickens instead of a pig. It won't taste like ham, but that's not the point, the point is that the ham patrol has no jurisdiction over non-pork hams. You'll need to do this for at least 3 months, during which time they WILL grill you heavily about your ham-making activities. Eventually, though, they'll come to think all you ever make is imitation ham. That's when you switch back to pork.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Dec 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

gently caress THE HAM PATROL

• Locked thread