Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Alright guys. So I'm a rather skinny dude, and I dress really well. Consequently, sometimes, girls think I'm gay. However, counter-intuitively, I've realized through experience this is not nearly as bad as one would think it is. Let me explain.
Hot girls get hit on all the loving time, day or night. If you're a dude, and you meet a hot girl, whether cold approaching or in a circle of friends, the girl is expecting you're going to hit on her, or at least try to show off to a certain extent to get into her pants; and she's right.
If you meet a hot girl (9 or 10), you need to 'disarm' her and let her know her looks don't mean poo poo. The best 'dismissal' that I have found, through tested and tried experiences/yrs, is to say to that girl "im gay". It immediately makes you appear to be harmless, yet still be a cool/interesting person, so you can still have genuine conversations and flirty fun, without the girl putting you through all that mental scrutiny and poo poo tests. After you've shown yourself to be cool/fun/confident (which no one would've even doubted that at first bc you're just like "im gay"), without her examining your every move through the lens of "he's trying to get in my pants", you can surprise her later that you're actually straight.
You're also confusing the poo poo out of her when you later hit on her. This makes the girl think of you more too. Girls love the uncertainty, they love mind games.
Last time I did this was at a music festival. I put cat whiskers on my face with eyeliner (it was halloween), and offered to draw whiskers on girls. They loved it. Girls gave me their numbers/snapchats after talking about cats and poo poo for < 5 minutes. They gave me drinks, were initiating convos with me, offered me drugs, and then invited me to stay overnight at their place with them. Even after they found out I was straight, the invitation still stood / nothing changed, my actions were still true, because I was cool AF and was just tryna have fun.
Try it. Worst comes to worst, you'll have fun and so will others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

Al Cowens posted:

Alright guys. So I'm a rather skinny dude, and I dress really well. Consequently, sometimes, girls think I'm gay. However, counter-intuitively, I've realized through experience this is not nearly as bad as one would think it is. Let me explain.
Hot girls get hit on all the loving time, day or night. If you're a dude, and you meet a hot girl, whether cold approaching or in a circle of friends, the girl is expecting you're going to hit on her, or at least try to show off to a certain extent to get into her pants; and she's right.
If you meet a hot girl (9 or 10), you need to 'disarm' her and let her know her looks don't mean poo poo. The best 'dismissal' that I have found, through tested and tried experiences/yrs, is to say to that girl "im gay". It immediately makes you appear to be harmless, yet still be a cool/interesting person, so you can still have genuine conversations and flirty fun, without the girl putting you through all that mental scrutiny and poo poo tests. After you've shown yourself to be cool/fun/confident (which no one would've even doubted that at first bc you're just like "im gay"), without her examining your every move through the lens of "he's trying to get in my pants", you can surprise her later that you're actually straight.
You're also confusing the poo poo out of her when you later hit on her. This makes the girl think of you more too. Girls love the uncertainty, they love mind games.
Last time I did this was at a music festival. I put cat whiskers on my face with eyeliner (it was halloween), and offered to draw whiskers on girls. They loved it. Girls gave me their numbers/snapchats after talking about cats and poo poo for < 5 minutes. They gave me drinks, were initiating convos with me, offered me drugs, and then invited me to stay overnight at their place with them. Even after they found out I was straight, the invitation still stood / nothing changed, my actions were still true, because I was cool AF and was just tryna have fun.

:ducksiren: im about to take a huge pee :ducksiren:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op is gay as gently caress

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You have to be a hosed up psycho to do this

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Al Cowens posted:

I was playing basketball w my friend once and there was a group of lil kids there. about 4 boys were shooting baskets and this other boy was just walkin around with a little girl just chillin by the fence, smellin the flowers and stuff.

So anyway he goes over to the guys to try to shoot and they just scream that he's gay and I guess he gets sad and goes back to chill w the girl

Basically gays get with chicks, cis-gendered retards are simply relegated to the sports/eventual army draft caste with no actual pussy

hope this helps?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Al Cowens posted:

im gay

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
thanx for the advice op, my big problem has always been i bang the females but with this im sure to be viewed as a friend and not a sex partner

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

good thread op

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

+1

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
Al, hitting the spacebar twice (so it properly provides a gap), after each paragraph, wouldn't go astray in instances like this. It's a daunting task reading a wall of text in one block, especially from a phone. Just sayin'!

az
Dec 2, 2005

imgay

not?

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

cunts are still running the show.
lmbo if you wanna gently caress a chick by saying you're gay

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

im depressed lol posted:

lmbo if you wanna gently caress a chick by saying you're gay

I don't like doing it but it works.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

circ dick soleil posted:

I don't like doing it but it works.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
when can we expext yuor next meltdown

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I did this

kissed a few guys

sucked some dicks

but it was all worth it in the end when i got a girls number

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
real talk sabel thats fairly hosed up

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
Imgay is the new Australian image hosting company.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Nation posted:

I did this

kissed a few guys

sucked some dicks

but it was all worth it in the end when i got a girls number

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

real talk sabel thats fairly hosed up
It proves that it doesn't matter what u say, just how u say it. This method 1) puts u in state bc it's funny, and 2) changes the initial frame and instantly turns off bitch-shields, bc no girl is gonna be bitchy to a gay dude

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Treat women like wide-eyed deer in the woods.

Prinny
Jun 12, 2010

by XyloJW
I like starting off like I'm gay, and then making them feel like they're Special(Well normally I'm not interested in girls at all but there's something about you...)

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Wicker Man posted:

Play safe in female habitat

"Do not approach women. Women do have a strong sense of personal space - a distance that varies from woman to woman from which they won't back down. If you end up inside that defensive perimeter, which may be anywhere from ten to fifty feet wide, you are likely to experience a combination of highly intimidating behaviors, including: the squared-off lip or long face; jaw popping; huffing; swatting; and false-charging." - Ben Kilham in Among the women (pg 243)

It's normal to be frightened when you encounter a woman.

The reality is that most encounters with women rarely lead to aggressive behaviour and attacks are even rarer.

Remember, most women prefer to avoid contact with humans, and any woman you do see is probably just as frightened as you are!

Remain as composed as possible and follow these simple guidelines whenever you are in female country.

Soon you too will have more composure when sighting a woman because you will know what to do.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Here's my pro posting setup I'm swimming in vaguine

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Wicker Man posted:

if you mean stalk them with a compound bow, have the patience and self-restraint to get a clean heart/lung shot, hang them upside-down from the rafters for efficient bleeding/gutting, butcher them into manageable pieces and stuff them into a basement freezer for later consumption then i second this post

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

utterlycorrupt posted:

if you mean stalk them with a compound bow, have the patience and self-restraint to get a clean heart/lung shot, hang them upside-down from the rafters for efficient bleeding/gutting, butcher them into manageable pieces and stuff them into a basement freezer for later consumption then i second this post
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0166222/

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

lol good click there, i thank you

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
what if i look like some kind of sewer or swamp monster with the strength of 4 large pure-humans is this the method for me

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

what if you add "the" to it

im the gay

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

im das gay

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I'm here for the party. The Fag Bash.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
http://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/2o5xh9/the_imgay_method/

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

how easy is it to pick up chicks in gay bars? shoud be pretty easy acvording to you, op.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Al Nipper posted:

Here's my pro posting setup I'm swimming in vaguine

im gonna rearrange your keys to read GI YAM

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
op how ugly must you be that you have to resort to this nonsense to get laid lmao

try actually being gay and you'll get laid all the time without mindgames

xorex
Jul 23, 2002
whatever
would "i'm married" work?

serious question - i accidentally said "i'm married" when i think i should have said "i'm gay"

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Even a bad plan is still a plan

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

*Grabs marker

Op can I show u the pen15 method?

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
This also works for getting cute guys, op

Adbot