Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
What kind of an rear end in a top hat lets the son of God be born just two days after Hanukkah?Jesus, that's who. It was a ploy to overtake the Jewish's tradition because Jesus's inflated ego could not bear the thought that Judaism was simply one of the best religion, but the hippy could not bear the thought of being a Jew forever. Is God so much of a dick to the Jews that he just had to have to birth a miracle son just right around the Jewish holiday? I think this is the real war on Christmas was about, which religion gets the spotlight and it was clear Christianity won. God forgot the holocaust and so did Jesus, ergo Jesus deserved to be nailed to the cross. If this happened in modern day Israel, none of this bullshit nonsense would have never occurred.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Everyone is free to pick their religion but lmao at Jews for picking the shittiest part of the Bible to believe in.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:

BossRighteous posted:

Everyone is free to pick their religion but lmao at Jews for picking the shittiest part of the Bible to believe in.
the part where they dont get shellfish OR pork is the shittiest part of any identity or lifestyle in exisitence, ever

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
wasn't jesus not actually born on christmas? like the date we celebrate christmas is actually based more on the pagan solstice or something?

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
If you think about it god is worse than hitlee because hitler only tortured and murdered a few million Jews for like a decade but god tortures all dead Jews for eternity for not accepting Jesus. I mean if you believe the bible is literally true, and also accept as given the dignity of humankind, Adolf Hitler was a better, more moral person than Jesus Christ. this is not an opinion, but an objective irrefutable fact if you accept these two simple premises

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
How'd that Barabbas work out for ya?

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
We get 1 night to deal with presents. The Jews get 7 nights of giving poo poo little presents to each other. I mean who the gently caress wants to see cheap rear end relatives for a whole week?

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
I wish Paul got crucified instead of Jesus

Because then at least Christians would claim to be following their lord's example and not be considered hypocrites :( claim in the name of Jesus but doing in the name of Paul gently caress you you Roman cunthole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

they didn't get the message so idk

jesus tried so hard, and then saul

idk man, i just dk

• Locked thread