Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

a creepy colon posted:

Well, he loves religion, hates guns, and also is british or something so thats like 3 strikes too many

British conservatives are like the most hilariously unbelligerent college parson fussie duddies lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
American conservatives: KEEP YER POWDER DRY BROTHERS THE REVOLUTION IS COMING RON PAUL :clint:

British conservatives: I remember when you could find a real village pub in this country :smith:

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Labor is the new british right wing somehow Europe is weird :shrug:

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Do The Evolution posted:

its almost like american political parties are all loving insane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X86u4MMpnE

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

monkey posted:

i read the whole thread thinking you were all talking about pierce brosnan, because I don't know who piers morgan is.

I would watch a CNN special by Pierce Brosnan. Maybe on the cruising scene in retirement homes or smth.

• Locked thread