Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nollij
Aug 30, 2006

Wait, wait, wait...

When did this happen?!?
I am in a 2 week championship and down by 7 points due to the worst points week for me all season. My bench far outscored my starters. The team I am playing in the championship is absolute poo poo (one of the lowest PF in the league) but somehow has lucked his way to the championship and possibly the win.

rules:
6-pts per touchdown, bonuses for 100+ yds for receiving/rushing, bonus for 300+ yds passing, non-PPR

QB:

Tony Romo
Andrew Luck

The Cowboys may still be playing for first round bye. Romo is injured but has been playing just fine recently.
The Colts have nothing to play for. The Broncos have the head to head if they somehow lost to the Raiders. Andrew Luck has also been making GBS threads all over the place the last 2 weeks.

RB (I need 3):

Demarco Murray
Leveon Bell
Jonathon Stewart
Lamar Miller

Matt Asiata

Murray was not playing at full capacity last game and they may split him with Randle to not aggravate his injury and his pass blocking is suffering.
Bell and Stewart should play full games as their teams are still in the playoff hunt. Miller is in the playoff hunt but it is a bit of a long shot and needs help from a couple teams. Asiata sucks and has nothing to play for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread