Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

loving vintage :lol:ilers right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Tell me you all saw that Santa segment during the Hawks game, holy gently caress I've never seen anything more awkward at a hockey arena

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

Tell me you all saw that Santa segment during the Hawks game, holy gently caress I've never seen anything more awkward at a hockey arena

Give the guy a break he's under a lot of stress this time of year

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Franzen got a birthday goal :toot:

Miruvor
Jan 19, 2007
Pillbug
Funny how an actual good goaltender makes the Jets a little more legitimate

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Give the guy a break he's under a lot of stress this time of year

Please, he makes the elves do all the work. All he has to do is check the list twice. Tomorrow is his busy day and then he goes back to slacking off for a whole year.

edit - Rosival might not be out there this period. Hawks might be better for it. Q is probably disappointed though.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

welcome back Varly :toot:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Okay I think it's safe to turn the game off now

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
:laffo:

Hawks go to the empty net with 5 minutes left. About 15 seconds later, the Jets get the puck and score from their own blue line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck Rodgers
Oct 9, 2012

Miruvor posted:

Funny how an actual good goaltender makes the Jets a little more legitimate

Also a good coach. They're now a good possession team

• Locked thread