Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I feel like people would see through my BS. I was going to just use the FFVIII Fire/Fira/Firaga convention as a placeholder because I am clueless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

is that the new metroid game?

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

Izumi Konata posted:

op, why do you believe this idea is worthy of any merit?
Its a multi-genre solution, the missing link if you will.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Much like sexy boobs

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

The Kraken posted:

Incorporate Earthbound instant death to lower leveled enemies to all games

Thread should have ended right here

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
dungeonmans lets you skip trrivial stuff and still gives you some rewards for it. a good game.

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
Random encounters are only a problem if you're a faggy anime weeb that plays shiteogames. For us normal people random encounters is called sluttin' it up and it owns bones.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Strange.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
please tell me your ideas for programs i can creates for you and split the money. also please tell me how to come up with all the details/howto do everything that isnt computer programming but dont worry i know how to makes a butterfly fly around teh browser in javascripts so i can code i just need people to do everything

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Well you're just being plain mean!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Somebody come up with an equation for a random encounter where you lose your virginity before the age of 36.

• Locked thread