Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
he was married (of course) and had two daughters (double of course). he was bald, wore a plaid shirt tucked into khakis, and had wire-frame glasses. he and his harpy wife were behind me boarding the plane, and there was a massage kiosk right next to us. one his daughters asked if he ever got a massage and he said, "No, I don't really like strangers touching me." in the most faggy nasal voice you can imagine! his daughter says, "What about when I touch you?" beta goes, "You're hardly a stranger." daugher says something else i didn't catch and beta goes, "I think our souls will always know each other." though i'd bet you a cookie he identifies as "spiritual but not religious." he was the loving worst. maybe santa will bring you your balls this year, fussypants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.
i saw the ultimate beta in the op

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i don't believe any of this, sorry

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

lol i like going beta spotting too. maybe this thread can become the tales of beta.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Didn't even read this beta bitch post

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Epic beta with a stable family.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
if you were an alpha you would have taken charge of that situation

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
i dont like seein that kinda poo poo, i hate that kinda BS from a beta@!!!! thats that poo poo i dont like, PERIOD!!!!!

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

echronorian posted:

i dont like seein that kinda poo poo, i hate that kinda BS from a beta@!!!! thats that poo poo i dont like, PERIOD!!!!!

i know!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
beta alpha kappa pi

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
he sounds cool

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N
Hmm yes that man is comfortable in life and has a stable family while I'm traveling alone. I better knock him down a notch or two in my mind's eye to make myself feel less like a beta bitch being cucked by life itself.

ZergRushing
Oct 1, 2004

fanged wang posted:

he sounds cool

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

l33t b4c0n posted:

Hmm yes that man is comfortable in life and has a stable family while I'm traveling alone. I better knock him down a notch or two in my mind's eye to make myself feel less like a beta bitch being cucked by life itself.

hahahaahahahah! wow dude, take his drat dick out of your mouth for one second, so you can see what you typed!!!!!! WACK!!!!!!!!

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

khaki slacks. in this day and age.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
he looked like buster from arrested development, only bald

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
when i see bald dudes....i resent the gently caress outta them!!!!!! grow some hair!!!!!! loser!!!!!!

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Notice that the hotness of the wife, nor her seeming devotion to her mate, is ever mentioned.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
*Has two kids, passes on genetic code

OP laughs.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Gay Roads posted:

he was married (of course) and had two daughters (double of course). he was bald, wore a plaid shirt tucked into khakis, and had wire-frame glasses. he and his harpy wife were behind me boarding the plane, and there was a massage kiosk right next to us. one his daughters asked if he ever got a massage and he said, "No, I don't really like strangers touching me." in the most faggy nasal voice you can imagine! his daughter says, "What about when I touch you?" beta goes, "You're hardly a stranger." daugher says something else i didn't catch and beta goes, "I think our souls will always know each other." though i'd bet you a cookie he identifies as "spiritual but not religious." he was the loving worst. maybe santa will bring you your balls this year, fussypants.

"Ultimate Beta"

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

redshirt posted:

*Has two kids, passes on genetic code

OP laughs.

two daughters -- clearly his sperm are sub-par

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

a very nice story i liked to read it. thanks

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
how short was he!!!!! i bet he was short as gently caress!!!! hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

what shoes did he wear

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

echronorian posted:

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I think the ultimate beta was the one who ran home and made a post on Something Awful.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Ultimate beta male would be carrying a printer onto that plane.

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N
If there are alphas and betas, are their also gammas?

Maybe me for posting in this thread?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

echronorian posted:

how short was he!!!!! i bet he was short as gently caress!!!! hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

average height, actually. sorry to disappoint. :(

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
wow every time i click back to gbs there is another post in this thread and i gotta click back and just check it out ya know?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

what him name

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

l33t b4c0n posted:

If there are alphas and betas, are their also gammas?

Maybe me for posting in this thread?

nah bro thats a zeta

SA is a forum of zetas

LOL!!!!!

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I'm what they call a number 1. That is 9 times higher than an alpha.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Seems like a cool dude. I tuck my shirts into cargo pants what of it bitch

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Ramsus posted:

I'm what they call a number 1. That is 9 times higher than an alpha.

what's that thing in your avatar? it's freaky

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
thats quakeman he is fro a video game in the 90s where u use his garbage scooping ams to pick up al the garbage in your community

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

echronorian posted:

thats quakeman he is fro a video game in the 90s where u use his garbage scooping ams to pick up al the garbage in your community

sounds like a good game

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
thanks op, you really brightened up my day with that excellent story

:gas:

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Nah man, I'm pretty sure this is the ultimate Beta:

loving majestic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR