Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

AssassinPrincess posted:

Just be that guy I went on a date with a few nights ago...constantly and awkwardly reference sex to show how dominant you are, stand much too close to her and run through a bunch of PUA-approved topics without stopping for a breath or to actually listen to what the girl has to say.

In no time at all you'll be texting her stuff like, "oh...I thought we really hit it off...um...you sure you don't wanna go get some coffee?" and having those messages immediately deleted by me! Her! Either one! :yayclod:

Hahaha yes this is right the gently caress on good post bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
break her high heel so she falls over and you can see what kind of underwear she has on

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

King of Bleh posted:

What are the PUA-Approved Topics for Conversation on a Date? I hope I haven't been delving into unsactioned material :ohdear:

As far as I can tell?

1. Bringing up every other girl you know in the most forced way possible of demonstrating that you TOTALLY know, like, a LOT of other girls.

2. Telling someone you'd like to see a picture of their rear end in a top hat.

3. Pussying out at the last minute and weakly saying, "um, can I walk you to your car?" before being told we're standing right next to it and to not bother calling me.

Try all these things, let me know how it goes.

OP, what's the lowdown? You get in there or what?

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
sometimes i go on dates with girls and even though its an OK time I just don't like them very much so i dont kiss them or see them again, so thats my advice

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I hope right now the OP is trapped in an uncomfortable orgy with the girl and two beta orbiters.

Tomato Burger
Jun 18, 2007
The secret is granola.

AssassinPrincess posted:

I hope right now the OP is trapped in an uncomfortable orgy with the girl and two beta orbiters.

I'm imagining them circling around awkwardly and occasionally beeping like Sputnik.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
is this the homeless girl you made the last lovely thread about or is this a different lovely thread idea entirely

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Tomato Burger posted:

I'm imagining them circling around awkwardly and occasionally beeping like Sputnik.

Just an endless loop of beeps and m'ladying.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

King of Bleh posted:

What are the PUA-Approved Topics for Conversation on a Date? I hope I haven't been delving into unsactioned material :ohdear:

I wish to behold Ye Olde Grimoree of Hoisting Wenches.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

AssassinPrincess posted:

As far as I can tell?

1. Bringing up every other girl you know in the most forced way possible of demonstrating that you TOTALLY know, like, a LOT of other girls.

3. Pussying out at the last minute and weakly saying, "um, can I walk you to your car?" before being told we're standing right next to it and to not bother calling me.

Try all these things, let me know how it goes.

OP, what's the lowdown? You get in there or what?

huh jokes on you cause you picked the dude

check your lady intuition idiot

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Top City Homo posted:

huh jokes on you cause you picked the dude

check your lady intuition idiot

Zounds, I have been hoisted! By a man comely of face and devoid of wit.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

AssassinPrincess posted:

Wow you just went totally unbangable with that one. .. Sorry bro

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

AssassinPrincess posted:

idiot bich

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013
All I'm sayin is OP better be makin some faces comely tonight or I've been j'in o for nothing.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

Verily this is a loquacious, yet intellectually tepid strumpet

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I was actually talking about the guy I went on the date with, but I will never deny that I'm a bich.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I want pics of her rear end in a top hat before the night is done, OP

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
OP - pls post a pic of her legs and specify whether tsundere, yandere, kuudere or dandere TIA

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

ok brahs, went pretty well, guilt tripped her into kissing me. she had her hands all over me while i pontificated and sperged over the arts and i paid for dinner despite her vast riches.

also lmao one of her BOs texted her mid-tate, mewling and asking for help with some japanese quesiton,........... what an AFC.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

What's FOB

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Fresh off the beta

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013

opus111 posted:

ok brahs, went pretty well, guilt tripped her into kissing me. she had her hands all over me while i pontificated and sperged over the arts and i paid for dinner despite her vast riches.

also lmao one of her BOs texted her mid-tate, mewling and asking for help with some japanese quesiton,........... what an AFC.

Jesus gently caress

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

opus111 posted:

Level up bro.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Only betas use the words "super jelly" to be honest

Hope you have a great time. Play with her hair if you get a chance. Talk about polio vaccinations in pakistan. Maybe how chicken nuggets are made too. Show her how well read and cultured you are

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.

opus111 posted:

so when's the second date, let's keep this riveting story moving

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

dunno we havent talked since the date....................

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Sounds like a bad sign, op

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

you're telling me pal. I'm going crazy here.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

opus111 posted:

dunno we havent talked since the date....................

ur hosed

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

AssassinPrincess posted:

This is, by far, the smoothest thing ever.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

InFlames235 posted:

This is, by far, the smoothest thing ever.

you saw the pic too?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

opus111 posted:

you saw the pic too?

shes having americanmas dinner with her fob family jerk off for a while and you will be fine

call her later

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Ya u also went on a date just last night so just chill out and hit her up in a day or two.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
what is the inside of a young chinese lady's mouth like?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Mariana Horchata posted:

what is the inside of a young chinese lady's mouth like?

its very wet

thye produce poo poo load more saliva

its good

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer
dude real talk here cut the pua poo poo it ain't gonna get you anywhere. wait like a week then call and make a date with a set time right there. if she contacts you earlier then that set date numero 2 up then and there then get off the phone. if you don't hear anything back if you leave a VM or she flakes, then you're out for the count, then find a new girl to post awful threads in gbs about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabite
Apr 13, 2002

Dynamiet Rab
Is this you op?

• Locked thread