Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mercurial
Mar 28, 2006

Elixirs are expensive, you know.
Lacryma is probably the more interesting character but I'd rather give Toxa a chance to be more interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercurial
Mar 28, 2006

Toxa again!

Mercurial
Mar 28, 2006

I kind of like how the drama is about the interpersonal relationships between the party members. I'm sure it won't be long before the bigger plot starts claiming everyone's attention, but it's nice to see now.

Mercurial
Mar 28, 2006

Toxa! Keeping both sides roughly even seems to be best.

Mercurial
Mar 28, 2006

I hope Lacryma mellows out a bit or they learn that the rebels are being led by an unkillable elf monster before learning of Misty's true involvement. Taking a hard line would split the team between Lacryma and Duran and it seems likely that someone will get hurt.

Mercurial
Mar 28, 2006

So if I have this right, Beltshumeltz is the head cardinal of Pentagram, Raguruzet is the head of the Nordia Encrypter School, and Vandor is the head of Akueldo.

I guess Raguruzet promoting Karis so quickly makes sense if he knew she was an Inquirer and wanted to use her to kill Saradiart. Strange that Cross was in the loop about it. I can't really tell if he knew early on and was hiding it, but Asty clearly didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercurial
Mar 28, 2006

Toxa all day.

• Locked thread