Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Rather than spend time with my family. I actually turned down the first Christmas invite in years from my family this year because I cannot stand them and I have a big WOW raid later after I've finished my microwave Christmas dinner for one. But anyway goons, why are you posting on the Internet rather than celebrating this most holy of days??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
i spent time with my family this afternoon and stay within easy travelling distance so i see them throughout the year anyway,

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum
Christmas was canceled. My wife's aunt and uncle got bed bugs. They then spread it to the in-laws' house where Christmas is usually held. The aunt was offended when she was blamed for spreading the bed bugs because she "jumped up and down in the garage" before she came over that one time after being infected, so it couldn't have been her. So, it's just going to be my wife, my dog, and myself this year.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
same

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
I had all my family bullshit last night so now I'm free to hang out in mom's basement. Don't judge me.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

god dammit. i'm so jealous of the op. i don't even play wow but i would kill to sit home and play a computer game instead of hanging out with my girlfriends family. it's not even that i dislike them, it's just a pain in my rear end

n4
Jul 26, 2001

Poor Chu-Chu : (
Today's a good day for a League of Legends marathon. Shut up family.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Videogame Christmas is the best Christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

Give Pat a Job posted:

Videogame Christmas is the best Christmas.

SO's family is hella sick and mine are a thousand miles away so hi^ to wow christmas

• Locked thread