Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

merry christmas!! if you are a christian, if not, disregard this thread. merry christmas to all believers in christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

smoobles posted:

merry christmas!! if you are a christian, if not, disregard this thread. merry christmas to all believers in christ.

Same.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
posting in a smoobles thread

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

im gnostic

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i'm gnasty gnorc irl

The Bible
May 8, 2010

As fitting a filthy pagan, I will decorate a pine tree in hopes of pleasing the gods of the harvest.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
I'm atheist, and I accept your refusal to wish me a merry christmas

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
What about the blacks

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Thank you for respecting my atheism.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Merry Thursday, atheists.

Oh wait, Thursday. Thor's Day. Whoops!

The Bible
May 8, 2010

burritolingus posted:

Merry Thursday, atheists.

Oh wait, Thursday. Thor's Day. Whoops!

I'm a devout Thortian and I take your slight against my King as gravely offensive.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

update: im nestorian now

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ha! Women that worship a god that let his son get nailed to a 2x4 by a bunch of drunk Italians. My God carries a hammer.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

merry xmas my fellow god warriors.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

Sax
Mar 30, 2008

I'm your coffee, pal! :coffeepal:
This is the meaning of christmas, op.

Cal Worthington
Oct 8, 2013

Serious business.
what about me am I just not good enough?

haha okay thanks for reading :)

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Sax posted:

This is the meaning of christmas, op.

This is disgusting. These types of games are totally inappropriate for a boy his age and moreover, his online activity should be severely restricted.

Someday when I become a parent I hope to pass my Elder Scrolls games onto my boy and develop in him the autismal love of exploring an empty digital landscape for hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

I miss the original smoobles av from before the big eyes

:smoobles:

• Locked thread