Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
Joined as Porklord. Fun game so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
It's only been a few hours, and I'm already missing the 2x quest rewards.

Looks like it isn't possible to move a character to purple until the low 50's. Is that right, or are there some than can go earlier?

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
drat. I already don't use him.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

Roid666 posted:

Super Silencer talk:

Because he steals energy and silences I've gone with a heavy phys team, with commando and shadow leaf for their buffs, and war chief for his life steal. The rest of my team is just the other high physical damage heroes I have which is poisoned one and deathgore.

Only level 61 currently, so am getting no where near the numbers of Rootballa and Urgoon, but I'm guessing this is just the levels because the boss is 65.

I'm nowhere near you guys level-wise, but I'm finding that Cloud Warrior and Fallen Dominion are great for this. The clones soak up a lot of high-damage attacks, so even though I'm sub-50, I can occasionally last until time runs out

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
That's true. As soon as you purple War Chief though, it's a radical difference.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
Short answer: No

Long answer: Noooooooooooooooo

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

Tsurupettan posted:

I'm not doing that myself, I plan on sticking this out until it shuts down or I get bored. Just not spending any more than what I put in it already.

Yep.

e: What's the deal with Wandering Spearman? Any good? I've got him at 4* thanks to a couple of hardmode crusade drops.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
I threw my Wiz Doctor in the merc camp if anyone wants to play around with it. He's super awesome for phoenix portals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
I'm out.

• Locked thread