Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rundxdi
Feb 3, 2004

Soup Of The Day

Trying this out as rundxdi. Any advice for what i should be spending my various uh....whatevers on? Idk, stamina, other things. I'm like team level 12 or something so I havent played much and dont really know what im doing. Just been going through the chapters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rundxdi
Feb 3, 2004

Soup Of The Day

Joined the guild as rundxdi. Just saved up enough crystals to get the 10 crystal pack dealy - have the starting five, vanguard warrior, shadow shaman, frost mage, imperial executioner, and professional killer. Not sure what a good group of 5 is to run for story stuff, but its nice that I have more than 5 usable people for crusades now I guess. Working on getting most of these dudes out of green status for now to see how they stand up to each other - any suggestions for who's really good in that group?

• Locked thread