Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dimix
Aug 1, 2004
I assume you have unlimited attempts in outlands?

I was finding booty cave underwhelming until I switched from money to elixir. Just got 36 300xp elixirs from a cave. The returns on cash just aren't there since everyone raids for money but with elixir and a group of 3 of us we made bank.

I could sell the 36 elixirs for more money than I'd have gotten doing a money cave.

I wish booty cave preferred to match me against people on my own server.

Edit: there's a double booty cave loot thing going on. On a normal day I would have gotten 18. Still 21600 if elixirs were sold.

Dimix fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Jan 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimix
Aug 1, 2004
Of the lowbie tanks I'm finding shallows keeper the best. He has an instant stun unlike admiral and his armor is better. Him plus my frost mage armor and he stays up long enough for my Dps to get their ultimates ready.

Dimix
Aug 1, 2004
The patch on the 8th caused the slowness but the patch today fixed it. Pretty cool how fast they managed to fix it.

Dimix
Aug 1, 2004

Echophonic posted:

It seems like in every mobile game I play, I get the half dressed succubus or dark mage. I assume ditching Emberstar for the Succubus is the right move?

I also got a dude called Psychopath, but he's competing with a dwarf lightning caster and both dwarves and lighting mages have a special place in my heart.

Succubus is better than emberstar and will last a log time. Only recently have I found succubus to be too squishy and I'm at 65.

They need to add in migrations, my guild of 45 is a ghost town and every other top guild doesn't speak English.

Dimix
Aug 1, 2004
What are you guys using in raids? In general and against the silencer boss in chapter 7.

Im doing respectable damage on silencer boss with the below but I'm getting beat by people lower than me even though I've made it the full minute 30 before.

3 wind master
2 shadow leaf
3 warchief
4 commando
3 succubus

Dimix
Aug 1, 2004

Victis posted:

It's only 10 coins/refresh for the first 2 refreshes, I just rushed to 4* Commando (since I didn't need another mage). I'll probably do Mystic after Commando is done.

I'd recommend using the refresh and rushing one thing instead of buying more than 1 character's tokens. Got my 5 star commando today and gonna either rush Phoenix or frost mage next.

Dimix
Aug 1, 2004
Lightning master hits purple early. He'll probably be replaced though so you can weigh the pros/cons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimix
Aug 1, 2004
Someone said they were going to put in server transfers. I'm holding out for that.

• Locked thread