Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
oh my god i broke the tip on my headphones so i had to use those for a few days what the gently caress is wrong with people who use them on the reg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
maybe they approach life with appreciation rather than resentment

Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

shiksa posted:

oh my god i broke the tip on my headphones so i had to use those for a few days what the gently caress is wrong with people who use them on the reg?

free and not that bad

but let me guess op, you came to tell us about your new sennheiser headphones that you have got and how we have not felt audio fidelity until we experience them

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i like the earpods

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

THey're good, OP

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Kanish posted:

free and not that bad

but let me guess op, you came to tell us about your new sennheiser headphones that you have got and how we have not felt audio fidelity until we experience them

the ones i broke were sennheisers but only cause i found em. the ones i got were like 50 bucks and also they dont feel like two lovely pebbles rolling around in my ears

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

How do people deal with any earbuds.

I'll stick with my Sennheiser 598s thank you very much.

Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

shiksa posted:

the ones i broke were sennheisers but only cause i found em. the ones i got were like 50 bucks and also they dont feel like two lovely pebbles rolling around in my ears

cant be a goon headphone thread without sennheiser's, good job op

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
sorry about your mishapen ears

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I like the ear plugs that are pink/purple and have squishy black parts.

Those are the good kind of ear plugs.

10bux or less.

:colbert:

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Yeah earbuds that are squishy on the end are amazing. The just go right end and feel nice and snug and aren't even noticeable.

Ipod round plastic discs fall out every 3 seconds and are uncomfortable as gently caress.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

limeincoke posted:

that are squishy on the end are amazing. The just go right end and feel nice and snug and aren't even noticeable.

Thats what she said.

:iamafag:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah the squishy ones are great for cleaning out your ears as well.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
the ones that came with my iphone 5 feel way more comfortable and sound way better than i ever remember earbuds being

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
The old style ones were poo poo but the new shape earbuds are actually really loving comfortable and don't sound half bad.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

krampster2 posted:

i like sennheiser but my ears get hot real easy and those things are ear hell for me

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

mookface posted:

Yeah the squishy ones are great for cleaning out your ears as well.

Thats also what she said!

:iamafag::dance::iamafag:

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

krampster2 posted:

believe it or not, there are some situations where having small discreet earbuds is helpful and more appropriate than big over hear headphones. like, do you really need your 598s when you are out and about and only planning on listening to a podcast or an audiobook or some poo poo

also nice namedropping your blah-tier 150 dollar headphones as if they are the bee's knees. lol get real headphones scrub

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Damo posted:

believe it or not, there are some situations where having small discreet earbuds is helpful and more appropriate than big over hear headphones. like, do you really need your 598s when you are out and about and only planning on listening to a podcast or an audiobook or some poo poo
Giant headphones double as earmuffs. Earbuds fall out all the time and are stupid and annoying.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

Offensive Clock

Secks Cauldron posted:

Giant headphones double as earmuffs. Earbuds fall out all the time and are stupid and annoying.

sorry about living where it is apparently always freezing cold earmuff weather and having poorly shaped ears, i guess

dont get me wrong i dont really like earbuds very much, but they have their uses. if you say they are always complete poo poo in every situation you are being a audio quality elitist wanker

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Damo posted:

sorry about living where it is apparently always freezing cold earmuff weather and having poorly shaped ears, i guess

dont get me wrong i dont really like earbuds very much, but they have their uses. if you say they are always complete poo poo in every situation you are being a audio quality elitist wanker
I can't offer critiques about the sound because the drat things always fall out immediately.

Also, my ears are tiny and cute. :colbert:

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

lol if you don't walk down the street wearing an enormous pair of wooden open ear headphones that leak sound all over the place

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the majority of people are just completely satisfied with mediocrity i guess...

I on the otherhand listen to my streaming music at work on Sennheiser HD 555s - coincidentally I am also am also the only person in the office to get up from there desk everyday to go outside and walk around during lunchtime :fyadride:

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

Offensive Clock

Mariana Horchata posted:

satisfied with mediocrity

streaming music

Sennheiser HD 555s

:ironicat:

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I got these super cheap off a groupon a while back. They don't fit quite perfectly, but they wrap around the head and ear so no worry about falling out during a jog or squat and sound more than nice enough for most music while traveling / exercising. Also, gently caress cables. All headphones should be bluetooth.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

congrats u understand my lovely joke post

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

Offensive Clock
thanks friend

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Damo posted:

also nice namedropping your blah-tier 150 dollar headphones as if they are the bee's knees. lol get real headphones scrub

Umm excuse me but I paid $300 for these. I also own Audio Technica ATH-M50s. Gotta have closed and open, on and around ear. Enjoy your tin cans you musical peasant.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
My ears are huge because my head is huge (I had to have a special helmet made in little league). So earbuds often slip out and I have to spend hundreds of dollars on beats by dre headphones. Conversely, I save a lot of money buying clothes in the children's section.

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
up here so high i start to shake up here so high the sky i scrape
If you don't wear the standard lovely white ones then how will anyone know you have an iThing???

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
these are way better and cheaper

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0038W0K2K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

Offensive Clock
yeah 18 bucks sure is cheaper than Free With My Phone

IronLawnmower
Aug 28, 2014
They probably don't know any better.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Don't worry they are all moving to Beats :ironicat:

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Very..easily?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
mine keeps falling out like a prolapsed anus

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
the ipod earbuds are consistently good. they work on my ears fine. actually, they're the only ones that do. when i try any other earbuds they almost always fall out, even when trying multiple sizes

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Ocean Book posted:

maybe they approach life with appreciation rather than resentment

headshot

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Spend hundreds of dollars on Beats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU