Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
and around my neck you know I wear the Sony Boodo Khan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
tell me more about your giant loving ears op

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

apple earpods ftw

praise stebe pbuh

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
The ones I got with my 4s were horrible, but the new ones with the 5s are good as heck and use them all the time

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
So who came up with the in-ear earphones then? It looks like all Apple did was make earbuds and call them iPoops or whatever

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

mng posted:

So who came up with the in-ear earphones then? It looks like all Apple did was make earbuds and call them iPoops or whatever

they colored them white is what they did, to great effect

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
earpods are revolutionary and based on the study of millions of peoples ears

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

earpods are revolutionary and based on the study of millions of peoples ears

And where did they get those ears? HMMM?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
The ears are sure to have been acquired through 100% legal channels.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

The newer ones are good, the old ones are poo poo even for 1980s quality.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Yivgev posted:

soundfaggot

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

gggiiimmmppp posted:

realtalk my $20 sennheiser earbuds that were pretty good got eaten by a puppy so I got some TT-POD T1Es for $30 in a massdrop groupbuy ($45+ on amazon) and they are really good
im glad you designated that you were talking real by typing real tealk before the rest of the post

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I just want some earphones with replaceable cables. Every set I've had that's broken, is due to a cat or random tiny wires working themselves loose so one of the buds doesn't work. The things are impossible to repair.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
My favorite cheap headphones were the creative aurvana..they had perfect bass. I lost my first pair and the second pair the left speaker conked out in week 2 so now i just use apple headphones (earpods??) for everything. Theyre the only one where the mic works properly anyway. Niggas gotta make his calls without radiation next to his head

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

The new earbuds actually have good sound. The previous model sucked complete rear end though.

I kind of wish they had a more snug fit, but those tend to be like earplugs, and thats not good if you're using them on the go.

Also there are a ton of fakes out there, even on amazon, and they sound crappy, and the mic is weak as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
i like the ones that are essentially ear plugs that block all outside noise in case i am firing a large caliber handgun or simply crossing a street firing a large caliber handgun

• Locked thread