Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

I used to be an insufferable audiophile who built and designed audio amps but then i realized it was a stupid thing and just started using earpods because gently caress carrying an amp + breakout box with my iPhone. earpods fit pretty well and are OK sounding, i had a pair of etymotics for a while but they broke and they weren't that much better than the earpods(tm) that i felt the need to drop money on them.

I just want to clarify that we are talking about APPLE EARPODS

and not APPLE EARBUDS

also you guys who can't recognize that beats are a style brand and are more of an accessorry to show how cool you are and not a audio fidelity brand are stupid. style matters a lot more to normal people than fidelity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

earpods are revolutionary and based on the study of millions of peoples ears

• Locked thread