Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
mine keeps falling out like a prolapsed anus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Earbuds are ok, but lack the oompf you get from in-ear pod thingies. I've only used the latter ones that come with Samsung Galaxy's, but they just keep working themselves loose. Any alternative suggestions for that? I swear my ears are normal and not swimming in grease.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

get IEMs and they sound hella good and if you wanna be a baller go to the audiologist and have them make a mold of your ear and companies will make custom fitting sleeves for high-quality IEMs

Oh right, I guess those are what I meant when I said they keep working themselves loose. I'm not too fond of spending megabucks on a pair, but the replaceable tips (three sizes) that came with the phone just won't fit right after a while. Bit anxious about buying a new set after that, even though the sound quality is great and goes right into your skull.

Maybe those three-flange tips fit better.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

So who came up with the in-ear earphones then? It looks like all Apple did was make earbuds and call them iPoops or whatever

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

I just want some earphones with replaceable cables. Every set I've had that's broken, is due to a cat or random tiny wires working themselves loose so one of the buds doesn't work. The things are impossible to repair.

• Locked thread