Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
it's p good so far i'm five minutes in and eminem is talking about how he's gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

lol you paid money to watch this poo poo.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
who the gently caress pays for movies and video games time for you to go back to the home, grandpa

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the only sensible interpretation of what im seeing on my screen is that i will be paid 5.99 to watch this movie

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Sucker idiot you bought right into their publicity stunt

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I'm glad freedom reigns in the 21st century and artists like Franco and Rogen are allowed to practice unhindered.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Al Cowens posted:

Sucker idiot you bought right into their publicity stunt

*Puts on his matrix sunglasses* You are ready.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
who cares

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
President turns up to stop some big rear end corp losing some cash.

loving lol.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

sry but even if the movie sucks the fact that you're watching it pisses NK off and if you don't want to spend part of your christmas pissing off NK then you're not invited to my birthday party

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I think this is pretty cool and care about it to a reasonable extent.

also i figured this awesome way to download something without paying and without whining about its cost on a message board (am not a poor)

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Joust posted:

*Puts on his matrix sunglasses* You are ready.
It's not even in the realm of conspiracy theory nutbar land to suspect this wasn't an exploit by Sony. Not the initial hack, but how they milked it.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Robo Reagan posted:

sry but even if the movie sucks the fact that you're watching it pisses NK off and if you don't want to spend part of your christmas pissing off NK then you're not invited to my birthday party

NK will be pissed enough when I tell them they'll never amount to anything and should be more like their sister.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
who gives a poo poo

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Gay Roads posted:

who gives a poo poo

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Al Cowens posted:

It's not even in the realm of conspiracy theory nutbar land to suspect this wasn't an exploit by Sony. Not the initial hack, but how they milked it.

Same except they just really wanted Angelina Jolie to know they hated her.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXWbMu4PtpE

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gay Roads posted:

who gives a poo poo

http://korea-dpr.com/

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Why would you do this to me./

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Should've paid $2 to watch this instead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axvp_SIY01w

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

ching chong ching chong me so solly

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

America is dumb as a loving rock

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i asked for freedom fries at mcdonalds today and the little minimum wage pissant behind the cash register didnt even know what i was talking about
i guess obama didnt like that little section of history class being taught huh

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

Three months from now some studio in the UK will try to do the same thing but gently caress it up so badly that even Americans think its fake.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
It's not nearly as bad as people say but it isn't that good. There's these long gags that don't work (that I'm sure Seth Rogen and James Franco chuckled through while they made it) punctuated by a few good jokes that you'll probably wind up missing (it's not a huge loss). If it were that bad, you could laugh at how bad it was, but it's not, so you're just going to not laugh.

At the same time, you can't not watch it because then you're that guy. "Pffft I don't even own a TV." You don't want to be that dude. Just like, I dunno, watch it while doing something else.

If it's any consolation there are titties in the movie.

In conclusion, I recommend this movie so that people can stop being dumb cunts about things.

Thank you.

Joey Gladstone
May 26, 2003

burritolingus posted:

It's not nearly as bad as people say but it isn't that good. There's these long gags that don't work (that I'm sure Seth Rogen and James Franco chuckled through while they made it) punctuated by a few good jokes that you'll probably wind up missing (it's not a huge loss). If it were that bad, you could laugh at how bad it was, but it's not, so you're just going to not laugh.

At the same time, you can't not watch it because then you're that guy. "Pffft I don't even own a TV." You don't want to be that dude. Just like, I dunno, watch it while doing something else.

If it's any consolation there are titties in the movie.

In conclusion, I recommend this movie so that people can stop being dumb cunts about things.

Thank you.

Your welcome

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Chinatown posted:

i know its loving awesome right? i hope they did a usa chant when kju got sploded.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I love my dumb, jingoistic, sexually experimental, drug addled, homofascist country.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
I torrented it.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
does the movie have jokes
on what level of irony is it funny

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I plan to watch it, if only to add credence to the viability of on-demand releases because gently caress movie theaters.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

and god is on your side
dividing sparrows from the nightingales
i watched it and it was pretty funny

joxxuh
May 20, 2011
president of the united states literally told people to go see the new seth rogan flick

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

jesus christ

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
This is the first I hear of this movie so I guess they succeded

What is the movie about even??

Dravinski
May 5, 2013

I threw up a little.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

local president discovers weird trick to make people like Seth Rogan movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I hope NK starts a nuclear war and ends all life on earth

• Locked thread