Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I spent too long on that Deus Ex post and the joke wasn't that funny to begin with and I am sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

hey, do you remember in that thread where you had your huge human being meltdown how like 2-3 people told you that you just need to post better and everybody won't hate you? bad news, it isn't working out, you're not getting better and everybody wants you to leave

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

lock the drat thread

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Devour or Fire posted:

hey, do you remember in that thread where you had your huge human being meltdown how like 2-3 people told you that you just need to post better and everybody won't hate you? bad news, it isn't working out, you're not getting better and everybody wants you to leave

I'm actually posting just fine, and anything I've posted in this thread would've been emptyquoted repeatedly were it made by someone else. So I could give a poo poo what you want.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Y-Hat posted:

lock the drat thread
Y-Hat don't like it
lock the drat thread
lock the drat thread

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

All Blue Everything
Before this gets locked I just wanted to say I appreciated this joke.

Dec 26, 2012

Y-Hat posted:

lock the drat thread

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Cyra posted:

I'm actually posting just fine, and anything I've posted in this thread would've been emptyquoted repeatedly were it made by someone else. So I could give a poo poo what you want.

The mother fwiggin tails butthole guy, folks. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

the imp zone conspiracy

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Seshoho Cian posted:

the imp zone conspiracy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Topic Locked.

Adbot