Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

The Diq asked me to play. Does this team need another Spy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I think this is the best plan. I heard Diqnol eats his all of his food wrapped in French Fries. Even the drinks

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Okay that sounds fine to me. We'll see how it shakes out.

Asiina If I'm not in the game, kill Diqnol first. AVENGE ME.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hello I am Counter Strife, the Final Fantasy Counter Strike character. I know that a brave man will ##BET T ALL. Always bet on the pop.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Once Pop Opop pops the fun don't stop.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

If anyone needs Counter Strie I will be lounging on the NUCLEAR THRONE.*

*Note: I will not actually be lounging on the Nuclear Throne because that game is so loving hard.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Orpheus. Turn around. You are in hades. Oh wait you can't turn around. Because Hades is covered in syrup. You are stuck. You cannot look at your lover. You are both okay, you are able to get out of hell and not see your lover. Don't you see, covering things in syrup would save your relationship!!! You NEED to back Opop.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

the most dangerous game

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Chesshooting.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Allen Wren posted:

...candyland?

That's too dangerous you sick gently caress.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Opop this is why your kids hate you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

You've already died to me, Opop.

• Locked thread