Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
if you are a real gamer and you love gaming make it your 2015 resolution to start and complete a lp for imp zone

imp lp masterlist:

corpse party book of shadow by pewdiepie- ep1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpc3R2rzXqI
xcom the long war by the penetrator- http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3690930

fuepi fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Dec 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
im going to do a 2nd one

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

All right, I am going to make a new let's play challenge thread and post a bunch of videos in it.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm going to let's play something epic.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
im going to play teh binding of isaac

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
now I know you're thinking "no thank you! I am a worthless piece of poo poo who constantly disappoints my own family, let alone a internet video game forum. I can guarantee that my lp will be completely unreadable as I am humorless and suffer from constant depression. lord help you if you want me to make a video lp, between my social anxiety and wretched swamp monster voice I'd probably drive myself to suicide before I finish recoding the first episode"

that might all be true but hey look who's here to give you words of support it's baby new year

hi imp zone a new years resolution is a great way to better yourself and everybody around you and since all you do is play video games and post about video games on the internet this is basically all you can do I think. do your best

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

My LP was dumb and terrible and yet people loved it, it is easy to make a Let's Play.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Devour or Fire posted:

now I know you're thinking "no thank you! I am a worthless piece of poo poo who constantly disappoints my own family, let alone a internet video game forum. I can guarantee that my lp will be completely unreadable as I am humorless and suffer from constant depression. lord help you if you want me to make a video lp, between my social anxiety and wretched swamp monster voice I'd probably drive myself to suicide before I finish recoding the first episode"

that might all be true but hey look who's here to give you words of support it's baby new year

hi imp zone a new years resolution is a great way to better yourself and everybody around you and since all you do is play video games and post about video games on the internet this is basically all you can do I think. do your best

dang

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

My LP had some pro rear end gameplay if I do say so myself but very few people posted about it. I need tips for round 2.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
tip: do not edit you're videos

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

My first LP would have been like 15 hours for a 3 hour long game if I didn't edit it. I don't think that's the answer.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

My LP was dumb and terrible and yet people loved it, it is easy to make a Let's Play.

Id love to read this, if you've got a link handy.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Evil Eagle posted:

My first LP would have been like 15 hours for a 3 hour long game if I didn't edit it. I don't think that's the answer.

that's how you get the youtube money, friend

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Video games are enough work without having to LP the whole loving thing.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Id love to read this, if you've got a link handy.
Here. It is NOT dead.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

new years resolution: 1080p

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

someone buy me an elgato thing and i'll stream shmups from my xbox and and grunt stuff like ugh, wish i could do the paizuri on princess recco, blug, love sitting here on my rear end playing this rote memorization game for 20 hours at a time instead of being married and having a job like other people my age [50] lmmao!

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i never made a lp, but i think if i did, it would be pretty epic. i think i have the genes of a good lp'er. a naturally talented lp'er.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i never made a lp, but i think if i did, it would be pretty epic. i think i have the genes of a good lp'er. a naturally talented lp'er.

i believe in you.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I've been planning on doing a Let's Play for a while. I've got a few games in particular I was thinking about doing. I tried doing some recordings on my own but they never really panned out, so if anyone might want to join in the fun they should feel free to contact me.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I will guest in anyone's LP but be aware that the last time I tried to do this I couldn't even see the stream because my computer is so old and bad, so actually maybe don't take me up on that.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i'm making an Imp Zone lets play with my good friend lizard wizard

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Dexters Secret posted:

i'm making an Imp Zone lets play with my good friend lizard wizard

I hope he has no connection to the anti-gaming hacker group known as "Lizard Squad".

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Silver Striker posted:

I hope he has no connection to the anti-gaming hacker group known as "Lizard Squad".
Those aren't hackers, lizards just don't understand keyboards. It is a terrible misunderstanding.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I've been wanting to do an LP, but I'm scared that nobody'll like it :ohdear:

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

i did a sims 2 lp in old ycs and then later a sims medieval lp on an offsite that shall remain undisclosed, what is there left to do? sims 3 sucks and sims 4 sucks even more.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Great Joe posted:

i will like it

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
do single segment lets plays with a timer count?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

SeXReX posted:

do single segment lets plays with a timer count?

Yes. Speedruns count. Congrats on doing a bunch of LPs.

I would actually like mini-LPs that were speedruns of glitchy games w/ explanations of what's going on and what the glitches mean, cosmo did a really good one explaining reverse bottle adventure

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Great Joe posted:

i believe in you

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i will like it

Cyra posted:

i believe in you

Thanks, guys. :)

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
i've thought about it but i can never decide what game to lp?? every single game ever made has been lped at this point so i won't be the first to it so i gotta make it good. advice??

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

i've thought about it but i can never decide what game to lp?? every single game ever made has been lped at this point so i won't be the first to it so i gotta make it good. advice??

just do whatever the hell and if people don't like it call them shitlords and close the thread

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

minecraft

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I was going to resolve to be a better person but I guess an lp of Spider-Man for Dreamcast is more plausible.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

i bet the old rear end dos piles of crap "heimdall" and "heimdall 2" has not been lpe.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i'll LP pokémon mystery dungeon and make rape jokes

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i will guest star in various LPs and i call dibs on LPing Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

i'll LP pokémon mystery dungeon and make rape jokes

oh hell yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Here's my incomplete Let's Play of Corps Party Book of Shadows. Enjoy, Op. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpc3R2rzXqI

• Locked thread