Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
hotline miami is fookin good, m8

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Only during rape.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Why don't you take this one? It's on the house.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
No, not really. In fact it make me feel bad. But then I've only ever hurt people i liked or loved, maybe i'd be totally into it if i was hurting someone i hated.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

i killed brojo

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
only if I know its what they want

naem
May 29, 2011

"no"

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

El Heurvo is hands down the most legit artist from HM OST with MOON pulling a 2nd place.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
real people no

people in Borderlands 2, yes very much

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

gnarlyhotep posted:

people in Borderlands 2, yes very much

Real talk, the Psycho's Mania skill tree is the best because at the end of it you basically become an endless murder bastard. Take damage until you're at 1/4th of your health, go into Bugnuts Berzerker Mode which refills your ability and health instantly, murder everything in the area, then if anything's left alive get hurt all over again and do it again.

It's fun as hell and I can't even tell what I'm killing or what's happening most of the time.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
a good game but i'm bad at it so I never beat it. Had a hard time with motorcycle dude because for some reason it wouldn't let me pick up the golf club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

King Vidiot posted:

Real talk, the Psycho's Mania skill tree is the best because at the end of it you basically become an endless murder bastard. Take damage until you're at 1/4th of your health, go into Bugnuts Berzerker Mode which refills your ability and health instantly, murder everything in the area, then if anything's left alive get hurt all over again and do it again.

It's fun as hell and I can't even tell what I'm killing or what's happening most of the time.

add me on steam :)

e: same name on steam as on here

gnarlyhotep fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Dec 28, 2014

dirtymurphy24
Nov 30, 2014

The doctor is in.
That's a real nice cock, OP.

Eerkik
Feb 13, 2010
No, and if you do thats really messed up. You have problems and should go to a therapist or voluntarily submit yourself to a psych ward

Hope that helps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
sometimes

• Locked thread