Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Oh, sure. Once again when a pitbull kills its owner on Christmas day it makes the news. Like someone being killed by their dog is some big deal.

http://wgntv.com/2014/12/26/indiana-man-dies-after-mauling-by-pet-pit-bull/
Why don't they ever do this for German shepherds, wiener dogs, or corgis? I'll tell you why: Because big media covers it up as part of their anti-pit agendea.

Go Hoosiers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3690461

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Pit bull owners have small penises.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

happyhippy posted:

Pit bull owners have small penises.

Especially after their pit bull chomps off the peener

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
If you see a pit bull at the park or wherever if you want to find the owner just look for a short guy that looks like he is unemployed.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
it's p funny when news ppl are all like "oh another pitbull killed their owner *rolls eyes*" and then like 50 or 100 people or whatever died that day due to guns

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
Token post blaming the owner for another sentient being not having the self control not to kill him

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Robo Reagan posted:

it's p funny when news ppl are all like "oh another pitbull killed their owner *rolls eyes*" and then like 50 or 100 people or whatever died that day due to guns
2 mutually exclusive opinions at the same time? not in this house my roof my rules

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Pitbull just loves to party and have a good time. That man must have been real mean for Pitbull to kill him.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Robo Reagan posted:

but but but my murder weapon :abloobloobloo:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

gary oldmans diary posted:

2 mutually exclusive opinions at the same time? not in this house my roof my rules

it's funny when goons are like "but there's more than one thing people can focus on at a time!" like people don't realize that

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
as a goon stereotype i feel kinship for the dumb smelly animal that snapped after years of being called fat boy

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Shitbull

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

NihilismNow posted:

If you see a pit bull at the park or wherever if you want to find the owner just look for a short guy that looks like he is unemployed.

:lol: holy gently caress

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Robo Reagan posted:

it's funny when goons are like "but there's more than one thing people can focus on at a time!" like people don't realize that
youre complaint was as if there was something wrong with disapproving of 1 specific thing because there was *bigger thing* to disapprove of
did you not realize its a pretty dumb thing to complain about or not realize the other thing or maybe a 3rd thing
we can narrow this down i got free time

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

No I'm sure people totally do not realize the other thing man, you narrowed it down real good

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

What a weird thing to bring out the slacktivist rage

BREAKIN IT DOWN FOR U BITCHES

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
lumping me in with "goons"

i should karate you

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

quote:

Rodriquez emphasized over and over again this afternoon they had never any problems with Fat Boy in the past, but in a police report she told the responding officer she had warned Cahill to euthanize the dog, because the dog was violent and unpredictable.

These two seem like model parents. It's a shame one of them was mauled to death by one of their blue tick hounds, junkyard currs, I mean pitbulls. What are the odds??

Also :lol::lol: that the newspaper editor doesn't understand that their one dog is named "Kilo" as a reference to measuring drugs and actually believed it is "Keylo". I'm sure the man's daughters, Crystal, and Yay, will miss their father and Fat Boy. Fat Boy is survived by Kilo who is also a pit bull, the cats Mary Jane and White Horse, as well as Krokodil the budgerigar.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
lets take a moment to cherish the memory of dear fat boy who loved life, loved mauling

in memoriam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu-s-SeigWs

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Suicide Sam E. posted:

daughters, Crystal, and Yay,

Hahahah.

For a secondary thread, this is delivering big.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

I remember lovingly raising my Walther and then one day when it was grown a pitbull swiped it and shot me to death. Tragic. Seriously though, don't derail a thread about how great pits are by pretending that everyone doesn't love a cuddly handgun. If this poor man had had a firearm on him in his home - his castle - you can bet this story would have been "Man Survives Pitbull Mauling" with the offending dog being shot at least five times.

Wait a second... did Fat Boy maul Good Guy Greg to death? The owner looks a little similar.

I bet Scumbag Steve is behind all this! This is it - the terrible macro-on-macro war we all knew would eventually come.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

lets take a moment to cherish the memory of dear fat boy who loved life, loved mauling

in memoriam

At least Fat Boy got all he could eat.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Suicide Sam E. posted:

I remember lovingly raising my Walther and then one day when it was grown a pitbull swiped it and shot me to death. Tragic. Seriously though, don't derail a thread about how great pits are by pretending that everyone doesn't love a cuddly handgun. If this poor man had had a firearm on him in his home - his castle - you can bet this story would have been "Man Survives Pitbull Mauling" with the offending dog being shot at least five times.

Wait a second... did Fat Boy maul Good Guy Greg to death? The owner looks a little similar.

I bet Scumbag Steve is behind all this! This is it - the terrible macro-on-macro war we all knew would eventually come.

:ohdear:

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!

in memoriam

I can't help but think Buff Love might still be alive today had he not eaten entire buffets including the decorative gourds around said buffet.

RIP Buff Love you are beat boxing in heaven now.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Robo Reagan posted:

lol show me the news reportsd of pitbulls shooting 50 - 100 people a day

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

this would not have happened if the pitbull had a gun

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
If you get a pitbull you should also get a gun.

Also you should get circumcised and cucked by the doctor who performed the operation,

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Quickscope420dad posted:

lol show me the news reportsd of pitbulls shooting 50 - 100 people a day

In the war if you maul 50-100 people they give you a loving medal. After it's all over you maul one person and they loving call you a "good dog" but only after you're put down.

Flesh Forge posted:

this would not have happened if the pitbull had a gun

"Contrary to popular belief, the most dangerous animal is not the lion or tiger or even the elephant. The most dangerous animal is a shark riding on an elephant, just trampling and eating everything they see."
- Jack Handey, pitbull firearm trainer, dangerous animal expert

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
My old friends pits were very nice and friendly to me but of they wanted to bite his dick off they should because he is mean tonthem dogs. Thats my indiana pit story

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
"indiana man" you mean INdiana Jones right? sad ending to a good fidlm franchise though

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2014.php

I love pitbulls but god drat I would never own one.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

OhsH posted:

My old friends pits were very nice and friendly to me but of they wanted to bite his dick off they should because he is mean tonthem dogs. Thats my indiana pit story
is this him http://oi57.tinypic.com/2vbu3uq.jpg :nws:

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Quickscope420dad posted:

"indiana man" you mean INdiana Jones right? sad ending to a good fidlm franchise though

we named the dog indiana

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Mega64 posted:

At least Fat Boy got all he could eat.

Shhhh, that's all part of the plan. He'll be fattened up well, ready prime for New Year's.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

An animal known for unpredictable outbursts of violence and death, unpredictably burst out in violence resulting in death?! I am shocked!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

No. 6 posted:

An animal known for unpredictable outbursts of violence and death, unpredictably burst out in violence resulting in death?! I am shocked!

darwin award waiting to happen

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Lmao! Oh poo poo. =)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

No. 6 posted:

I'm going to breed this thread to the pug thread. I hope to get a chill dog thread that has a nose and adorable antics. But even if the worst comes out and we're stuck with a hyperviolent thread with no nose, at least we'll have those extra few centimeters where its face should be to escape its gnashing jaws.

• Locked thread