Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
What's his name OP? The name of your boy friend with the pitbull?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

sexy young infidel posted:

What's his name OP? The name of your boy friend with the pitbull?

She named her dog 'gently caress the ROW' but then it got a namechange, you derivative bastard.

Quoted for page:

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
lol that kilo was smart enough to clean the blood off his muzzle and get away with his part in the murder, you know both dogs had to be involved because only an idiot would get killed by one when you just have to put a finger up the dogs rear end to stop it

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Nice. What's the name of your boyfriend the pitbull? What's his name?

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
*twirls strand of hair around fingers, daydreaming*

Indiana Man has No Idea How to Hold a Cat.

Texas Man has No Idea How to Raise a Pitbull.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Is this the same murderdog story as that other thread?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Suicide Sam E. posted:

I'm going to breed this thread to the pug thread. I hope to get a chill dog thread that has a nose and adorable antics. But even if the worst comes out and we're stuck with a hyperviolent thread with no nose, at least we'll have those extra few centimeters where its face should be to escape its gnashing jaws.

It'll try to attack and end up suffocating to death before it can bite you.

N-Word-Jim
Mar 19, 2005
my nukkas

No. 6 posted:

An animal known for unpredictable outbursts of violence and death, unpredictably burst out in violence resulting in death?! I am shocked!

No poo poo, right... loving pitbulls are a bad idea

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Robo Reagan posted:

it's p funny when news ppl are all like "oh another pitbull killed their owner *rolls eyes*" and then like 50 or 100 people or whatever died that day due to guns

Don't give pitbulls guns

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

empty quote

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

NihilismNow posted:

If you see a pit bull at the park or wherever if you want to find the owner just look for a short guy that looks like he is unemployed.

This

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

or a fat girl with a neck tattoo

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Hahaaha no my friend is just an alcoholic

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I blame the dumbfuck owners who corrupt these dogs when all they want to do is love you and defend the gates of hell.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Robo Reagan posted:

it's p funny when news ppl are all like "oh another pitbull killed their owner *rolls eyes*" and then like 50 or 100 people or whatever died that day due to guns

Shut up tezzor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I used to eye roll the pitbull stuff too because the one or two I'd met seemed ok, then one time I was playing with a stray my friend had rescued from the freeway- pretty much just a giant puppy. That was the first time I've ever been afraid of a dog thou, just feeling him play and grab a hold of my hand even for a second you realize god drat. if he wanted too he could just keep that hand and fingers because once those jaws clamp down it's not coming back out

• Locked thread