Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Every month it has sex secrets.

Those secrets always boil down to "Touch him in the gooch."

It's not good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
What was his name OP?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

One of their sex tips was to put a donut around his dick and then eat it off.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

FactsAreUseless posted:

One of their sex tips was to put a donut around his dick and then eat it off.

Then put a donut hole in his anus and eat that off.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Take this quiz to find out if your man is cheating on u

Your fall flannel fashion guide

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A magazine by women, for women, focused entirely on shaming women into buying clothing and cosmetics.

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
I like to read this magazine, as it gives me realistic insights into how ordinary women think.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Cosmopolitan is going to be doing serious in-depth political coverage for women in their magazine now, and that's not a joke at all, it's a real thing that is happening.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
7 tips to shave the gunk off your junk!

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Cosmopolitan is going to be doing serious in-depth political coverage for women in their magazine now, and that's not a joke at all, it's a real thing that is happening.
Oh good :sweatdrop:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

When he's least expecting it, tell your man you need some change. Then stick your hand in his pocket and start rubbing his penis through the fabric, pretending that you're really digging around for that coinage you need. When he's good and hard, whisper something Mae West-ish in his ear like, "Is that a roll of quarters in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?" He'll practically bust out of his pants.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You know how hotel sex is always extra-hot? Try re-creating that away-from-home atmosphere in your own bedroom. First, purge your room of any family photos or office equipment. Then buy sheets with the highest threads-per-inch count you can find (look for 200 and above), which feel supersilky to the touch without the cheesiness of satin. Invest in some thick, fluffy robes to lounge around in. And for the ultimate hotel-style indulgence, set up a tray of champagne and finger foods to savor after you make love. You'll both feel like you're on an incredible vacation from the rest of the world.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
actually gently caress it everyone watch this video before they post more in this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaKLD3ugJYA

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTQnUTgLssI

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Let's just not talk about compolitan... seems easy

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I love pretending my bedroom is a fake hotel, it makes me very erect, sexually.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Have a romantic dinner without utensils so you can feed each other. There's something sensual about placing food in your partner's mouth. It's such fun — especially when you serve stuff that's not supposed to be eaten with your hands, like salads or pasta. After a meal like this, serve yourself for dessert.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

ArtIsResistance posted:

actually gently caress it everyone watch this video before they post more in this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK7T9pGYpjs

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

FactsAreUseless posted:

You know how hotel sex is always extra-hot? Try re-creating that away-from-home atmosphere in your own bedroom. First, purge your room of any family photos or office equipment. Then buy sheets with the highest threads-per-inch count you can find (look for 200 and above), which feel supersilky to the touch without the cheesiness of satin. Invest in some thick, fluffy robes to lounge around in. And for the ultimate hotel-style indulgence, set up a tray of champagne and finger foods to savor after you make love. You'll both feel like you're on an incredible vacation from the rest of the world.

I'd gently caress the poo poo out of those new sheets.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

After my partner and I finish rubbing salad all over each other's bodies, we go into our fake hotel room and search everywhere for spare change.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Cut a hole in a head of iceberg lettuce and put his dick in it, this will drive your man wild and then you won't have to eat iceberg lettuce.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Whisper into his ear afterward "I used to be a dude", even if you are not, in fact, trans. Replace accordingly if you are in a homosexual relationship.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
*reading nodding* Ah yes, this is trash for the garbage

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
How to turn on your man:
1. Take off your clothes

Alternately
1. Take off his clothes
2. Take off your clothes

Hth. Now I don't have to stare at a half inch thick, over perfumed Taylor Swift portrait while I wait to pay for my poo poo beer and jack off lotion.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

sexy young infidel posted:

*reading nodding* Ah yes, this is trash for the garbage
I make my partner read GBS threads because it makes my hosed-up dick seem less weird by comparison.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

>tfw hair is apparently erogenous and you're balding

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Heres a tip:
touchingg the bepis

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
While walking in the woods, grab him for a little outdoors action. Hide caterpillars in your pockets. Then, when he's least expecting it, mash them into his gooch.

Put a donut on his erect member. Eat it off. Then ask him about the raspberry filling. When he looks confused and scared, blow a raspberry into his gooch.

Pice of Shit
Jun 11, 2003
I got mail....yay.
Why bother with cosmo?

poo poo ALREADY POSTED

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
Cosmopolitan has actually been around since 1886, but didn't start targeting a mostly female audience until the late 60's.

I'm not sure if the ridiculous sex tips started around that time or later.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Lately I see it hidden behind those plastic shields in stores. Like Playboy or Penthouse.

Probably a bit too descriptive with your headlines, ladies

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
ive read some weird cosmo tips, like one time they suggested basically giving the guy an indian burn on his dick and another time they suggested blowing black pepper into a mans face when he is about to cum

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
http://youtu.be/7TXHSwMzS8s

I want to bone amy schumer

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

ive read some weird cosmo tips, like one time they suggested basically giving the guy an indian burn on his dick and another time they suggested blowing black pepper into a mans face when he is about to cum

Women are easily duped. It's why they're the targets of fraud and advertising. They let their emotions rule and make themselves vulnerable to predators.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
they are poo poo and they have poo poo articles like this poo poo: Female Graffiti Artist Is the New Most-Hated Person on Instagram
And possibly your new hero

because yes, Banksy-manques who paint sub-deviant-art-level doodles all over national parks with oil paint are most definitely feminist heroes, you go grrrrrl

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
"Suck his cock every day and let him gently caress your rear end when he feels like it"

There ya go Cosmo. Just print that over and over and over. Worlds problems solved.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
lightly stroke his shaft with a pine needle while singing his favorite song from when he was a kid. then insert a tiny pebble into his urethra

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Cosmopolitan is what happens when you have all women in charge of something.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
'HOW TO ACCEPT AND LOVE YOUR BODY'
*turns page*
'HOW TO LOSE TWO DRESS SIZES IN A WEEK'
*turns page*
'BE A BUDGET SMART BABE'
*turns page*
'MUST HAVE SUMMER SANDALS FOR $1200 AND UNDER'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

quote:

"Hold his penis in one hand and lightly slap it with the other... you can tap it back and forth like you're volleying a tennis ball and lightly pinch the skin on his shaft and testicles. Many women make the mistake of being too gentle."

truly what man does not want some whore's razor-sharp nails clamping onto his poor nutsack

• Locked thread