Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I especially enjoyed the red chile chocolate bacon flavor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Inevitable posted:

sounds like a liberal donut to me.

Bog Chef
Apr 20, 2004

make me a pizza with toileto toppings

Inevitable posted:

doughnuts not donuts you colonist infidel

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Bog Chef posted:

doughnuts not donuts you colonist infidel

I said "donut" and I meant "donut." If you fag retards on the other side of the ocean got a problem with it, feel free to meet me IRL and I'll force feed you DONUTS until you remember how you lost the colonies in the first place.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Inevitable posted:

until you remember how you lost the colonies in the first place.

a war with france?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Goon buys donuts, news at 11

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
donut mind if I do!

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

If you didn't buy a Boston Creme then you can GTFO :911:

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

why do people get such stupid loving donut flavors

theres this awful tourist trap place in portland that insufferable douchebags love because it has insanely random epic mealtime donuts with bacon and captain crunch pieces on them

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Yivgev posted:

theres this awful tourist trap place in portland that insufferable douchebags love because it has insanely random epic mealtime donuts with bacon and captain crunch pieces on them

Because Americans are fat disgusting people. Case in point: the KFC bowl that packs 8 different things into one convenient bowl because heaven forbid a fat piece of poo poo have to take more than 15 seconds to scarf their loving fat face

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Yivgev posted:

Yeah, I don't know about that, but this chile bacon chocolate thing was actually pretty drat good.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Yivgev posted:

voodoo?

we had a dunkin donuts open up down the street. never really bothered to get donuts.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Yivgev posted:

I still havent been to any of the Voodoo locations yet.

Im just not that into sweets.

:shrug:

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Doughnuts Donuts

Potato Potatoh. Spelled/Pronounced Differently...Still understand what the gist is.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

psyopmonkey posted:

I agree, savory kolaches are clearly the superior breakfast pastry

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich

psyopmonkey posted:

probably voodoo, and i haven't been either. partly due to living in the western metro wasteland, partly because i suspect it would ultimately feel insufferable as poo poo to visit one.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Kthulhu5000 posted:

probably voodoo, and i haven't been either. partly due to living in the western metro wasteland, partly because i suspect it would ultimately feel insufferable as poo poo to visit one.

Yeah, I would feel less cool if I went to one.

Im already pretty uncool.

:ohdear:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
if they don't have kolaches in portland then I pity the both of yous

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Congrats on your gains!

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Dough...nuts? I told you, I don't like ethnic food.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

psyopmonkey posted:

Glasgow Kiss posted:

voodoo?

we had a dunkin donuts open up down the street. never really bothered to get donuts.

its loving kitschy garbage, its the worst. their donuts loving suck too.

but they have dia de los muertes art on the wall and this donut has jolly ranchers on it and someone got married there once :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: how very epic and randome portlandia :iamafag:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Yivgev posted:

its loving kitschy garbage, its the worst. their donuts loving suck too.

but they have dia de los muertes art on the wall and this donut has jolly ranchers on it :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: how very epic and randome portlandia :iamafag:

Someone had her Grumpy Flakes today.

A Kellogg company

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
please buy and eat donuts every day

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i don't believe you

do you have a receipt

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

DoubleDonut posted:

please buy and eat donuts every day

This poster is a plant from the doughnut industry.

Get 'em!

:black101:

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

psyopmonkey posted:

Someone had her Grumpy Flakes today.

A Kellogg company

i hate it because people act like their donuts are the second coming of Jesus when they're inedible garbage.

i also hate their tryhard HAHA EPIC WEIRD CITY :iamafag: aesthetic because portland has plenty to make it weird and unique without this overwrought bullshit

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Yivgev posted:

i hate it because people act like their donuts are the second coming of Jesus when they're inedible garbage.

i also hate their tryhard HAHA EPIC WEIRD CITY :iamafag: aesthetic because portland has plenty to make it weird and unique without this overwrought bullshit

I live in Portland.

Im not that weird.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

psyopmonkey posted:

I live in Portland.

Im not that weird.

i live in portland too and people / businesses trying way too hard to be fashionably "weird" are just unbearable. its incredibly inauthentic.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
has it gotten worse since portlandia's debut?

i'd imagine it'd be grating to hear "put a bird on it" after the 60th time

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Yivgev posted:

i live in portland too and people / businesses trying way too hard to be fashionably "weird" are just unbearable. its incredibly inauthentic.

Stay out of the alphabet and NW.

:colbert:

Back to fat people food talk.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

maple frosting is a good donut

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
voodoo donuts is dumb the same way reddit memes are dumb imo

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
that epic face when u get those le waifu feels

but its donuts

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
OP you sound like the tryhard guy at the bar who was all about being from oregon tonight and talking about voodoo donuts. He was cute, but he was really try hard. I don't even have any evidence to support your cute project. maybe you should post your dick?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

OP you sound like the tryhard guy at the bar who was all about being from oregon tonight and talking about voodoo donuts. He was cute, but he was really try hard. I don't even have any evidence to support your cute project. maybe you should post your dick?

i think i met this fucker

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
today the person who bought my account yelled at me for not posting enough. i said i have nothing to say, and he said, "it doesn't matter! you can't lurk! it's the worst thing to lurk! you're treating it like literature, and it's not. it's just bad. so you post. you just *pwffffft* post, and you do that in gbs. you post at me all the time in real life. just say the stuff you say to me on there" and i was all, "but my mind is like this peaceful grotto that only a few people know about. it stays nice because only a few people know it, and they're pretty respectful of it. once you invite the world to this grotto, the plants get trampled and the water polluted, and the bird song replaced with the hissing din of a hundred voices." and he said, "there you go. that's a post. all my fives." and cringed and didn't tell me why he cringed.

i like the bacon and maple donuts.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
I consumed fifteen donuts today, Diane. All jelly. I'll be injecting my insulin in four minutes.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
woah...

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
i walk a few blocks to a donut place early in the am sometimes to get the first batch

to be clear i mean im buying the entire donut shop out this morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Inevitable posted:

Inevitable, are your donuts the type with a hole out the centre? Or just a solid round shape? 'Coz, ya know, if they're the former, there's a few of us in here that wouldn't mind seeing just how many you could fit... *eyes lower, glancing at your groin*.. on there. Just sayin'!

• Locked thread