Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
hey crunchy dudes and foxes its your pal pauly checkin in for another round of questions just lik last time ama about my movies, hollywood weed or what ever the hell you want a lot of crazy stuff has happened cents the last time i hollered at all you but im back and raaring to go. plus some big news for pauly fans: the greenlite and ongoing production of biodome 2! Steves back, as am I and that chick that was a lesbian in clerks its sure to be a blast anyway ask those questions people!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
What have you been up to since your last thread?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I kind of liked that one about you being in Omaha or whatever.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Can I be in the pic bro? I'm chill

open container
Sep 16, 2008
i love you?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Any hope we get a contest you judge where we get a goon in biodome 2 as an extra?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Weez, I have to say I am glad to have you back in top form

I guess you've been going through some hard times lately, what with all tghe necro threads and poo poo

but let's move past it

tell us more about the new movie!

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Drad_Bert posted:

plus some big news for pauly fans: the greenlite and ongoing production of biodome 2! Steves back, as am I and that chick that was a lesbian in clerks its sure to be a blast anyway ask those questions people!

Man, I knew it was a joke but went to IMDB to check anyway, because I want that to be true :(

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

its the leaning tower of cheesa! yes i saw the first 15 minutes of a goofy movie.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Mega64 posted:

What have you been up to since your last thread?
well we got the nod fro biodome 2 back in july so i been busy as hell since then were going really high concept with thsi one. course i still take some time out to chill with my good buds ;) . mostly been hangin with stephan like this one time we hung ot with snoop and kirk cameron and kirks crazy man he smokes a ton of weed and says he talks to god so i put some dmt in the weed and he starded freaking out and talking like he was god he calld snoop a human being mudperson and cam at him with a knofe so snoop shot him roy comfort came and took him to a crissi pregnancy clininc and gave us 100 bucks and the lords beneditidon to not talk about it but he stole a whole zip from me so gently caress him.

No. 6 posted:

I kind of liked that one about you being in Omaha or whatever.

yeah that was crunchy you can make bank selling vape left overs to the farmers out there cause its still better than the stuf they get locally just don't touch ther wives or daughters had to hide in a wheet field all night after that

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Zombie Boat posted:

Can I be in the pic bro? I'm chill

donkey salami posted:

Any hope we get a contest you judge where we get a goon in biodome 2 as an extra?

yeah we'll probly have open casting for extras still scouting locations but i figure if they could gt that mormon girl to flash her titties for that danny glover waffle movie they can def throw a bone to my buddys gonna defs be shooting on location in coloado and alaksa and if you cant figure out well then im sorry

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

No mention of Lisas. Dubious.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!
hows weezin the juice lately

also is sam gamgee bein a big old fag still or what

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Who are you?

Plexiwatt
Sep 6, 2002

by exmarx
weasel what is the greatest eatery in LA for lunch

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Windows 98 posted:

Who are you?

he's the weasel

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-adaowehIk

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

This is me every time you post.
What the gently caress is this and why did I read it?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

RainMaker posted:

What the gently caress is this and why did I read it?

follow the weasel linkage!

but to answer your question its because there is no other activity on the great gibbis and everyone is loving bored.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Hi Pauley!

Is it true that Sean Austin was sexually assaulted by a "method acting" Brendan Frasier during the filming of Encino Man?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Luvcow posted:

Hi Pauley!

Is it true that Sean Austin was sexually assaulted by a "method acting" Brendan Frasier during the filming of Encino Man?

*grunt*

*gruNt*

*GRUNTTTTTTTTTT*

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Luvcow posted:

Hi Pauley!

yes and no see you know the tagline for encino man the stone age meets the rock age? turns out brendan was big into the rock age if you catch my drift.
during filming for the last scene of encino man he dragged sean astin into the bathtub and forcibly sucked his dick and thhen the the two of them dp'd the cavewoman so its kind of umbiguous you know?

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Holy poo poo, I just realized that ironic shitposting scratches the exact same itch as Pauley Shore.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

itsgotmetoo posted:

Holy poo poo, I just realized that ironic shitposting scratches the exact same itch as Pauley Shore.

thats cool ive read your webcomic so who is it going to be? zed or damon?

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Drad_Bert posted:

thats cool ive read your webcomic so who is it going to be? zed or damon?

Hey bro, them blows be low.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

MrQwerty posted:

hows weezin the juice lately

also is sam gamgee bein a big old fag still or what

naw he's cool like when he was in in lord of the rings turns out he saved some of that pipewide he got of eean mcellen. that poo poo is off jte chain brother its like ak-47 times 100 so i guess its ak-4700 you cant even imagine. we used to toke together, couldnt invite branden fraiser cause he was into weird poo poo and would always put like pcp or adam into the weed but thats cool so long as you know what your gettin. as to your first question im still weezin the juice the 7-11 clerks dont like it but as soon as they realize who i a m they chenge their tune

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Help, I'm a bug!

please advise?

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

gnarlyhotep posted:

Weez, I have to say I am glad to have you back in top form

I guess you've been going through some hard times lately, what with all tghe necro threads and poo poo

but let's move past it

tell us more about the new movie!

thanksa buddy i appriecate your concern. I can't say much but the basic premis of the film is that stubs and me get shot into the ISS and we end up competing against a team of russians hand picked by putin himself to se who can smoke more in the vacum of space. i dont want to give too much away but bad vlad himslef is slated to make an apperance

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
sup weasel. i want to pick up a new boombox before summer for jamming at the beach, what would u go with the Koss, Aiwa, or Magnetbox?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WASr5-mS238

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
pauly will you party at my place it's in a big city you visit occasionally i have a nice house and cool friends

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Mr. Shore, long time watcher, first time caller

Will Mr. William "Dickless" Atherton be returning for this new film?

Also any luck you can make a second Son-In-Law where you are now about to be the father-in-law to a nerd who pops you're daughter's trunk? You could teach him all sorts of things about loosening up and enjoying college!

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Just want to say I still think Bio-Dome is one of favorite movies. I always lose it at that "You hosed President Clinton?!" bit. Anyway just gonna lurk from here on.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Pauly, why do you not shake a mans hand like a man? Why do you do the half hand hold thing, its kinda weird. Is that why?

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
why the hell were you lowered onstage at nirvana's 1993 new year's eve concert in oakland dressed in a cherub getup, like whose idea was that

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

fanged wang posted:

pauly will you party at my place it's in a big city you visit occasionally i have a nice house and cool friends
yah i might be able to swing that i like gettin out there seeing what sinks what floats you sound lik a cool guy so yeah who knows i just need you to swear on pain of purgury that your not a police officer cause ive been burned before

The Rage posted:

Mr. Shore, long time watcher, first time caller

Will Mr. William "Dickless" Atherton be returning for this new film?

Also any luck you can make a second Son-In-Law where you are now about to be the father-in-law to a nerd who pops you're daughter's trunk? You could teach him all sorts of things about loosening up and enjoying college!

atherton is for sure going to be back this time as marshall ivanovich the head of the kgb who invents a new strain of bud called tricromium 223 i cant give spoilers away or anything but weve got a cross promotion deal with a couple shops in denver to develop the real thing

id like to do that mayb if the new flic does really well i can swing it see what the stuidos say. gotta write it myself but im reputed so yeah keep your melon to the ground

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Drad_Bert posted:

thanksa buddy i appriecate your concern. I can't say much but the basic premis of the film is that stubs and me get shot into the ISS and we end up competing against a team of russians hand picked by putin himself to se who can smoke more in the vacum of space. i dont want to give too much away but bad vlad himslef is slated to make an apperance

I would totally watch that

I bet Putin is into some crazy poo poo, you guys together...holy crap

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I've heard that in Hollywood, it's not who you know, but who you blow that matters. Any thoughts?

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
what's your irl stance on wheezin the juice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The first time I watched Bio-Dome all the way through I had a really bad fever and was on a bunch of cough medicine and I thought it was really good.

Then I convinced my friends to get baked and watch it with me even though they were all reluctant about watching it. Once I convinced them we smoked and got to like the part where you and the baldwin first get in the bio dome with the press conference and they couldn't take anymore and we turned it off. I had to apologize for a while after that. I feel like the baldwin is what breaks the movie for most. Other than that I think you guys really stuck it to those 90's meta-science nerds!

But I gotta say that the best way to watch Bio-Dome is to have a high fever and take a bunch of cough medicine with codeine in it.

• Locked thread