Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Can someone post moar hentai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
wanna shave that face

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
I've had sex with 6 women in my life and 3 of them were named ashley, as a matter of fact. Any ashley that will let me get my dick in is my favorite.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Congrats, sex havers

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Judd :colbert:

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

LEON, HEEEEEEEEELP

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

ZDar Fan posted:

LEON, HEEEEEEEEELP

im not usually a video game person but that game ruled and was fun/funny

naem
May 29, 2011

The girl next door when I was 14

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

im not usually a video game person but that game ruled and was fun/funny
Saddler, you're small time.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

i took this screenshot today, ashley president daughter panties

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
:staredog: :catstare:

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Ashley Carbin, only girl with enough guts to ask me out. Turned her down though and she took it like a champ.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Al Cowens posted:

Saddler, you're small time.

ayyyy ese looks like de preseedents daughter was outfitted with baleestics!

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
this girl who was friends with my sister in high school. the other girls always made fun of her, but i thought she was super hot. and guess what, she turned out to be way hotter than all her friends and now she's like a model or something. i should have had sex with her when she was uncool and insecure.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

logical phalluses posted:

this girl who was friends with my sister in high school. the other girls always made fun of her, but i thought she was super hot. and guess what, she turned out to be way hotter than all her friends and now she's like a model or something. i should have had sex with her when she was uncool and insecure.

models arent always that successful. i know a girl whos a swimsuit model but they pay her in swimsuits and she sells these 150 dollar suits for like 50 bucks and then spends it all on hash and rum and yay to do in the hosed up squat she lives in

basically most models are dumb and poor and hosed up lol

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

models arent always that successful. i know a girl whos a swimsuit model but they pay her in swimsuits and she sells these 150 dollar suits for like 50 bucks and then spends it all on hash and rum and yay to do in the hosed up squat she lives in

that just means you can give them coke and they will have sex with you, which is a-ok with me.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
vagrant story was fun

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

lemme get them digits

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
its too late shes hitched to a dude named aiden (lmao) who is also her yay dealer lol

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

an engagement to a coke dealer is like a pro wide receiver taking the highest bid in the nfl draft

gimme them digits, i can talk this girl into a co-dependent hell, i assure you

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

its too late shes hitched to a dude named aiden (lmao) who is also her yay dealer lol

buying crack from a crackercara, eu uso a ultima lança, eh uma junção da lança q dá na junção de duas pole arm, entendeu xD? eh simples, mas se tu nao entendeu pode falar (essa tah de damascus, assim eh um pouco mais dificil q tem q pegar 4 fauchard e 4 voulge de damascus)

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Izumi Konata posted:

buying crack from a crackercara, eu uso a ultima lança, eh uma junção da lança q dá na junção de duas pole arm, entendeu xD? eh simples, mas se tu nao entendeu pode falar (essa tah de damascus, assim eh um pouco mais dificil q tem q pegar 4 fauchard e 4 voulge de damascus)

im sorry thats just what ppl call it where i live ok

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Izumi Konata posted:

i'll choke u to death in damascus, syria, how's that grab ya??

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Pivotal Lever posted:

i'll choke u to death in damascus, syria, how's that grab ya??

y so syria?

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

:chanpop:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

i dont usually like ur posting but ok good job. this was a good post and i cant complain

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i dont usually like ur posting but ok good job. this was a good post and i cant complain

psst, next time just post :chanpop:

it'll mean more to izumi

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
mom, the forum's talking to me!!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
a forum what can talk

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i deal yay and yahoo and whoo, sometimes hooray if i can get it

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
have u tried oorah my friend. it will give u the power of a marine and instill in u a love of this great nation

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
id be pretty pissed if I was paid in swimsuits honestly

just like, gently caress you

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

1gnoirents posted:

id be pretty pissed if I was paid in swimsuits honestly

just like, gently caress you

i dont think ur fully comprehending how retarded models are. they are a little smarter than a small dog

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
Ca$hley Cole

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

have u tried oorah my friend. it will give u the power of a marine and instill in u a love of this great nation

yah its good but i prefer hooah, it fills me with the power of al pacino and a love for quality blind-made products

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
My cousin is named ashley so i guess her

teleolurian
Jan 6, 2015

My favorite is Ashley from Warioware but that's because other than an overweight hairdresser I literally know zero other people named Ashley

Wrageowrapper
Apr 30, 2009

DRINK! ARSE! FECKIN CHRISTMAS!
In grade 6 we had to read Hating Allison Ashley. Its a good book. You start out hating her but then by the end you realise that rich, pretty people have problems too. Makes you think.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Fansy posted:

My beautiful wife, Ashley.

nice fivehead