Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

i donated my sperm to wikipedia

i jerked off into a manila envelope and mailed it to jimmy "jimbo wales" wales

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yivgev posted:

i donated my sperm to wikipedia

i jerked off into a manila envelope and mailed it to jimmy "jimbo wales" wales

I am sure he made the most of it

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

Magnitogorsk. posted:

Why are people so mad about autistic wikipedia editors, autists seem like the ideal people to write and maintain an encyclopedia

:nms: :nws: Why don't you tell me. :nws: :nms:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

don't donate to the jimmy wales second yacht fund

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Example illustration of two futanari variants. One with testicles (so called full package futanari) and one without.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
That used to be the top-of-article image. I got banned from Wikipedia for trying to get rid of it. So have a few others.

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

quote:

I replaced the bottle with something more visually appealing and appropiate: a collage of portraits of different times and styles. Huskyoog.jpg Husky (talk page) 22:24, 6 October 2009 (UTC)

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I'll donate as soon as anime and gaming is banned from the main page/feature articles.

Rapman the Cook fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Dec 29, 2014

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I only donate to Wookiepeedia which taught me about jizz wailing!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
I donated $1000 and canceled christmas.

feels good man.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

:nws: http://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Hadako-tan.png :nws:

this image is what wikipedia is about.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Eine Illustration des Begriffs Hentai, der in Japan für alles steht was als „pervers“ angesehen wird. Außerhalb Japans wird der Begriff für Zeichnungen oder Animationen im Stil von japanischen Comics und Anime verwendet, die Geschlechtsverkehr darstellen, oder zumindest die primären Geschlechtsmerkmale darstellen. Einzelne Bilder, die nicht einer Geschichte angehören, werden dabei häufig so gezeichnet, das die männliche Figur nur teilweise zu sehen ist. Dies soll, wie bei Erōges, dem Betrachter die Möglichkeit geben sich näher mit dem meist männlichen Part zu identifizieren.

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wiki-cumshot.png :nws:

My donation.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Thank you for your contribution Seedfeeder!

"This user is no longer active on Wikipedia as of June 2012."

:( oh no

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr. Eldarion posted:

I might if they didn't beg so loving much, but they're so aggressive with it that it makes me not want to donate out of principle.

Same..

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bag_%28sexual_act%29

I just donated $420.69

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

reasonably interesting but its funny how it says the wiki editors aren't getting paid... the dipshits dont need to edit away, they choose to...

the only really bad thing is the lobbying, but thats a symptom of the political system rather than wikipedia.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I already edited some articles about the Cartoon Network, I've done my share

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
I donated $3 so that the begging campaign would go away in an hour

It didn't work :mad:

• Locked thread