Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Spider

Today marks the beginning of my reign of terror in BYOB. By the power vested in me, I am closing the crew threads and will nuke any attempts to recreate them in BYOB with an orbital turd cannon (my posts). You are encouraged to integrate with the rest of the board, or file a complaint to deez nuts. However I am kind and merciful, so one crew will be allowed to keep their thread if certain conditions are met. The losing crews will be gassed.

1. You must make good posts in this thread, in the name of your crew. You must register with your crew by posting which one you are in within your first post itt. The good posts can be about anything. You can call me an idiot fucker, a z tier fyad or whatever else you want if you're mad but it must be funny or interesting to read.

2. do not turn this into a new chat thread, as that will result in all three crew threads being gassed if more than 3 pages in a row are dedicated to poo poo i dont care about.

3. if you are not representing a crew thread you may post here and are encouraged to rattle their cages in some manner.

I will be deciding the winning crew at the end of January if you any of them still give a poo poo about their threads. FYAD bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
heres my best post: pooepy pee pooepy pee Im attending the Holy See

bwatts

hahaha

tao of lmao

just gas them forget this pretense

BHB

Dont bully me! posted:

thank you to my excellent sigmaking friends

I.N.R.I

I.N.R.I posted:

heres my best post: pooepy pee pooepy pee Im attending the Holy See

by the way, Im using this post to stand up for the "nite crew" thread.

bwatts

nite crews clearly going to win i wouldnt worry.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Dont bully me! posted:

El Spider

Dont bully me! posted:

i threw it in there to cover my rear end in case gassing them outright was one of the highly illegal things to do since nobody else has done it. I have these couple threads stickied but I'll unstick them tomorrow at this time once everyone's had a chance to see it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ZeroCount

I want to see what happens when BYOB/GBS Auspol has to emigrate back to D&D auspol

pig slut lisa

irl is good

hey you idiot fucker z tier fyad whatever, does a crew win by making the best posts or the most posts or what!?!?

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

pig slut lisa posted:

hey you idiot fucker z tier fyad whatever, does a crew win by making the best posts or the most posts or what!?!?

they win by laying down and gracefully accepting death

El Spider

pig slut lisa posted:

the crew that satisfies me the best wins, you can interpret that as you wish. if one crew got 5 people to post their dicks with a timestamp they can instantly win if you want something concrete and not subject to my whims

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Los Lobos posted:

the crew that satisfies me the best wins, you can interpret that as you wish. if one crew got 5 people to post their dicks with a timestamp they can instantly win if you want something concrete and not subject to my whims

as someone who has posted his dick in byob before i heartily support this plan

i'm not repping a crew but i have a soft spot in my heart for work crew so i suppose i'm rooting for them. let's see those dicks, fellas. just flop em up there on the copier machine and end this with a quickness.

smoobles

i'm upper tier manga crew, and let me just say that

----------------

Salmiakki

i am all for this

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Salmiakki

Dont bully me! posted:

ty cat dynamite

smoobles

honestly, every day just swap the names of the crew threads so that everyone gets confused and posts in the wrong ones

----------------

bwatts

getting mixed signals, salm...

Salmiakki

friendly craig posted:

getting mixed signals, salm...

i wish for the crew threads to leave, and i will let el spider do this

ty cat dynamite

El Spider

if you want to gas them you can, like i said this was just protecting myself in case it was one of the things that makes the admins angry.

----------------

Seshoho Cian

Apparently trying to post in a locked thread on the Android awful app just crashes the app so that's cool

smoobles

i think you're safe, those threads should either be in gbs or gas chamber given their subject matter IMO

----------------

tao of lmao

Maybe keep the one xylo posts in and get rid of the others :v:

Salmiakki

the reason i want to gas the crew threads is because they move so fast that its hard to keep track of what gets posted there, and i know that people have posted some stupid, almost illegal poo poo in the nite crew thread at least twice now

ty cat dynamite

bwatts

Dont bully me! posted:

Maybe keep the one xylo posts in and get rid of the others :v:

if youre keeping one, it should be nite crew, since it has people who are funny in it. also i think work cerw has some good posters but i don't know who posts in work crew.

Salmiakki

im not gassing them immediately though because i know that theres gonna be some backlash if i do so its convenient that someone else is up for the task :twisted:

ty cat dynamite

mazzi Chart Czar

Salmiakki posted:

the reason i want to gas the crew threads is because they move so fast that its hard to keep track of what gets posted there, and i know that people have posted some stupid, almost illegal poo poo in the nite crew thread at least twice now

Well now that the thread has stopped. You can find those supposed "illegal" items in there.

Seshoho Cian

Sayonara, Nite Crew the Chat Thread.

bwatts

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Well now that the thread has stopped. You can find those supposed "illegal" items in there.

i think if youre in the crew youre supposed to post funny things and not do hwat youre doing

AAB

work crew does have several mods that post there so moving it back to GBS isn't exactly a bad idea. still kinda dumb to lump em in with idiot crew

Salmiakki

friendly craig posted:

i think if youre in the crew youre supposed to post funny things and not do hwat youre doing

:swish:

AAB posted:

work crew does have several mods that post there so moving it back to GBS isn't exactly a bad idea. still kinda dumb to lump em in with idiot crew

ufnrotunately moving threads to other forums is a no-no

ty cat dynamite

Al Borland

by XyloJW
*Shakes his cage's bars while frothing at the mouth*

Release me upon them! Release meeee!

----------------

Tarranon

Diggity Dog

Los Lobos posted:

if you want to gas them you can, like i said this was just protecting myself in case it was one of the things that makes the admins angry.

thank you for continuing the proud fyad tradition of funny moderating by making this good abe challenge thread and being afraid of admins

mazzi Chart Czar

friendly craig posted:

It's not chat. It is a serious allegation against the chat threads that is also in line with the conversation of "should the chats be banned." In fact you are derailing the thread into a chat thread even further. Soooo now I wonder it seems like you byob people are going to make this into a chat thread, which means that all of byob should be close except for the chat thread.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

It's not chat. It is a serious allegation against the chat threads that is also in line with the conversation of "should the chats be banned." In fact you are derailing the thread into a chat thread even further. Soooo now I wonder it seems like you byob people are going to make this into a chat thread, which means that all of byob should be close except for the chat thread.

your overthiking it

gently caress it gas us all :twisted:

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i welcpome the swet embrace of the gas chanber

thanks Manifisto!

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Should we perhaps move them to FYAD? A fitting home for the anime thread.

----------------

Salmiakki

Al Borland posted:

Should we perhaps move them to FYAD? A fitting home for the anime thread.

Salmiakki posted:

ufnrotunately moving threads to other forums is a no-no

ty cat dynamite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedantra

by Lowtax

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

I agree, this forum should be deleted

----------------

• Locked thread