Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Ughhhhhhh, the Lakers are so terrible at finishing halves. Yet another game they should've walked into the locker room with a double digit lead that they end up trailing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
This free throw shooting is brutal

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Raptors come on

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Rick posted:

Ughhhhhhh, the Lakers are so terrible at finishing halves. Yet another game they should've walked into the locker room with a double digit lead that they end up trailing.

That 3 didn't count, so the Lakers do lead at the half.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Is Parsons actually a bad defender or was that Rockets posters acting out sasfreeagencyflowchart.jpg? He handled himself pretty well against Reggie Jackson there I thought and has done a decent job getting into the passing lanes tonight.

He stopped caring about defense and was all about offense and doing moding shoots. He went all out his rookie year and that's how he beat out Budinger

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
This Denver crowd is pathetic

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Everybody is high. Also, the Nuggets are underachieving as gently caress.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

is it a coincidence that the nuggets got bad when weed got legal for CO residents?

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Raps need to shoot more 3s and the game is theirs

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Taj Hickson

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Grievous Trashquez

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Louuuuuuuuuuu

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sweet Lou has been amazing this season. Happy for him, he won me a fantasy basketball pot one year.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

holy poo poo lowry

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Lowry should probably win MVP

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Death By The Blues posted:

Lowry should probably win MVP

Yeah

edit: mannn if the Raps can get 60 wins this season that would just butter my biscuit

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Speaking of which I got Raptor tickets against Portland in March, that will be funnnnnnnn

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Go Suns! Finally getting a lead.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

yay raptors!

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

And.... there goes the lead.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm sad to see Alex Len playing well since it was fun to say the Lakers drafted a better player in the second than the Suns drafted with their first.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Rick posted:

I'm sad to see Alex Len playing well since it was fun to say the Lakers drafted a better player in the second than the Suns drafted with their first.

He's been steadily improving, and putting up solid numbers and playing great defense pretty regular. I think he's going to turn out pretty good.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Lowry Most Outstanding Player

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Kobe needs to shoot more. Like.. every possession would be good.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

i want this game to go into ot

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That Jeremy Lin three miss messed up a classic Nick Young assist (a turnover that somehow someone scores on).

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Whew.. this game was much too close, but I think it's good now as long as Isaiah gets these.

E: Bledsoe with 22 points, 8 rebounds, 8 assists, 4 steals and a block. Kinda glad the Suns came to terms with him, even if his price was higher than I thought it should be.

The Locator fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Dec 29, 2014

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Mychal Thompson and John Ireland having a debate as to whether Phoenix is south of LA or not.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Rick posted:

Mychal Thompson and John Ireland having a debate as to whether Phoenix is south of LA or not.

Good to know geography isn't their chosen profession.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

The Locator posted:

Good to know geography isn't their chosen profession.

The best part was the Lakers Line host weighed into the debate on Mychal Thompson's side to say, "well, if you take the 10, it takes you directly to Phoenix and it's an East/West freeway."

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Rick posted:

The best part was the Lakers Line host weighed into the debate on Mychal Thompson's side to say, "well, if you take the 10, it takes you directly to Phoenix and it's an East/West freeway."

:lol:

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
Apparently Dwight Howard does not foul unless you fall over. It's hilarious to watch him commit offensive foul after offensive foul and Splitter eventually get tired of it and just fall over and finally get the call.

It's a ridiculous combination with Beverly not getting called for his myriad of fouls as well.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton

Bashez posted:

Apparently Dwight Howard does not foul unless you fall over. It's hilarious to watch him commit offensive foul after offensive foul and Splitter eventually get tired of it and just fall over and finally get the call.

It's a ridiculous combination with Beverly not getting called for his myriad of fouls as well.

http://gfycat.com/ShallowFlawlessGrouse

I think he was just tired and needed a nap

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

Parlett316 posted:

http://gfycat.com/ShallowFlawlessGrouse

I think he was just tired and needed a nap

At least I'm reasonably sure the Spurs players stopped loving children shortly into adulthood.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Bashez posted:

At least I'm reasonably sure the Spurs players stopped loving children shortly into adulthood.

They may not have the energy for it after banging their teammates wives.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

Parlett316 posted:

They may not have the energy for it after banging their teammates wives.

Hey man, he only sexted her.

That was a low blow anyway. Dwight Howard is a dumb enough person to legitimately prefer the company of children in a strictly platonic way.

I do find it funny how upset Houston fans got when Tiago got a couple flops to go against Howard. One was a legitimate charge and the other was suuuper weak. But if you think neither of those were fouls then the alternative is that Howard did not commit a foul in the course of normal play. I'd prefer you didn't have to fall over to get the call. You obviously do though because they didn't call anything else against him.

Baynes oafing his way to 4 fouls in the first was great.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

I loved Luis and he was a huge flopper so I shouldn't be throwing stones. I think it's an South American thing.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Kemba, Cody Zeller and MKG running the break is really fun and makes me wish all three of those guys didn't kind of suck

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
This Bucks game. Everyones going to foul out if they keep blowing the whistle so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
One day the Pacers will have an offense. It will be a good day. I hope I am alive to see it.

• Locked thread