Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quaternion Cat
Feb 19, 2011

Affeline Space
Thanks for helping me easily share this game I played when I was young with my husband, who'd never even heard of it.

I thought I remembered Maggie looked older too in her bad ending but I guess not. As a game, it really stood out from a lot of the other adventure games I played, which had dozens and dozens of characters, compared to this one which starts with 5 and then goes down from there...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quaternion Cat
Feb 19, 2011

Affeline Space
I guess, thinking about it, if they sucked in Maggie and Brink using space time six's bizzaro time system, and Brink has his hand back, does that mean they're like, time duplicates with new bodies? And if so, is Maggie's old body still in the eye activation chamber?

Best not to know, probably.

I think ultimately 'and then the story ends and everyone lives happily ever after because humans are great' is a fairly standard takeaway message from the majority of popular sci fi, it's not exactly unique in that. Also I guess Alan Dean Foster wrote a novel about the story of game? Apparently it solves some plot mystery stuff, but whomever wrote that note on the wiki page helpfully didn't mention the plot points it solved... kinda tempted to pick up a copy just to own it though.

• Locked thread