Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Texibus
May 18, 2008
feels fine with me bros, laughing my rear end off at all the spartans broing out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Texibus
May 18, 2008
Anybody wanna bro out with me and my pal?

Texibus
May 18, 2008
what did y'all initially place at?

Texibus
May 18, 2008

BabyMauler posted:

Is Bumper Jumper completely ruined? With the whole "Our controller layout is pretty much Call of Duty now." The same drat scheme for a decade , and they change it for E sports? Or to chase some phantom dream that they will steal back and COD thunder? I won't be able to play until near the end of the beta, give me some hope. GT: Unseen Grub

Nope, I play bumper jumper and I think it's still the best controller scheme. It really make clambering easy because that's tied to jump button so I'm like a god drat spider monkey darting around.

Texibus
May 18, 2008
that's pretty funny.

Texibus
May 18, 2008
There is a setting I think in the power options that makes it boot every time you shut it off, maybe that's your option.

They really need to add an escape hatch for these lobbies that go no where.

Texibus
May 18, 2008
Yeah, I figured that out. I'm playing right now if anyone wants to join up. GT: Texibus

Texibus
May 18, 2008
I've enjoyed the beta so far too, my only complaint is the kill cam and then the god drat music that comes along with it that fades as you spawn. I think the TTK is fine and the AR doesn't seems bonkers either. I feel like it balances out if I have a BR I'm going to wreck a dude mid to long range and then when they get closer the AR becomes the more ideal weapon to use.

Texibus
May 18, 2008
et tu Bobo?

I think they're handling this pretty well by starting to accumulate feedback nearly a year before release. Seems like they're really going to take player feedback seriously and make this one very much about the multiplayer experience.

Texibus fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Jan 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Texibus
May 18, 2008
Cool write up, thanks. Always enjoy seeing how a team is using the data they collected, hopefully it provides a better experience in the future.

Napolean Bonerfarts posted:

My hype for Halo 5 died after experience MCC. I still preordered the big Legendary box though :gonk:

You're a mad man. 343i is going to need to do some serious wooing to get me back into this franchise after my experience with MCC, I haven't pre-ordered a game in five years until they unleashed that thing on me... I will never pre-order another game again. So Halo 5 is going to need to 4-5 star the poo poo out of it with major reviewers and then have a solid month of positive player-base reactions before I give them my dollars again.

Texibus fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Feb 5, 2015

• Locked thread