Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Harry Privates posted:

This game feels on par with the MCC, been about 5 minutes and have yet to get in a game.

Yeah, and I'm getting a ton of weird flicker on the playlist screens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Zaphod42 posted:

Half the times I try to play the beta, it just dumps me back to the menu. The other half of the times it puts me into a lobby with a group of other people, I can see their XBL tags, and then the screen starts flickering like CRAZY and it dumps me back to the menu.

Haven't played a single game yet.

They told me this would be different than the MCC :negative:

Hey now, sometimes you actually get to play a game, where your bare rear end will be beaten until it's pink by a guy who somehow still has the gamertag BEAVER MUNCHER in the year of our lord 2014 and goes 26-2.

If that happens don't quit, because it's a pain in the rear end to get on the server that works.

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Oh man, got in a hopper today with a good group playing as a team, and I had a blast (although that can probably apply to most games).

• Locked thread